• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog

SRing in hopes of getting that red Gyradoes (think i spelled that wrong) to be a good nature.
My team, like in every other pokemon game i played, is just my starter cyandaquil (now typholsion) and having random low-leveled pokemon as hm slaves.
btw, the walker is easy to charge if u put some kind of strap on it and twirl it around. I'm doing that now and i get about 40 watts every 15 minutes
Now that is is cheating if I ever heard it. Your not getting the point. The Pokewalker is to promote you to walk more.

Now that is is cheating if I ever heard it. Your not getting the point. The Pokewalker is to promote you to walk more.

yeah, i already did some excercising with it, but i got bored after an hour or so, so i decided to see if i can find some way to cheat the system, and this was what i found. XD

Just barely beat Bugsy, very intense battle. My Pokemon aren't really good against his so I had to rely on status effects and stat buffs to beat him. XD

Also, my Sentret evolved so my team is now...

L17 Bayleef(M) "Chiko"
L15 Furret(F) "Sentry"
L17 Togepi(M) "Toby"

In Goldenrod Gym.

Quilava: lvl 20
Togepi: Lvl 19
Flaffy: Lvl 20
Nidorino: Lvl 20
Giratina: Lvl 13

I hate this gym

Thwarted Team Rocket, PO'd at my rival for blowing my cover. =3= Did find out the rough translation I did back when I recorded the event from my JP SS was actually pretty close, which makes me happy.

My team's all evolved now, yaaay~ About to go about getting my final Johto badge.

Finally removed the HM I had to teach my team from their movesets, gotta go get some heart scales to put moves back now. Guess that means... TO THE POKé[a]THLONS~ Whee~ xD Guess I'll try to break the Steal Flag/Pennant Grab record while I'm at it and unlock the final room for that. xD

And my team... well... I'm too lazy to reopen my DS and look up levels:

Ambipom
Feralagatr (prolly spelt wrong)
Meganium
Ampharos
Flareon
Xatu

All are mid-30s to low-40s.

Arceus Damn You Whitney. Damn you and your Miltank to the Distortion World.

but I just beat her. A combo of Nidorino, Quilava, Giratina, and Flaffy. For that one damned Miltank.

Got the game today and Just beat Falkner(roost was incredibly annoying).Violet City is beutifull.

Current team:

Totodile-"Blue" lvl 16

HM slaves
Onix-Rock smash

Got the game today and Just beat Falkner(roost was incredibly annoying).Violet City is beutifull.

Current team:

Totodile-"Blue" lvl 16

HM slaves
Onix-Rock smash
Lol, my Mareep beat his Pidgeotto with a Critical ThunderShock (@Lv. 13)

Just beat Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well, I'm going to train a bit for Bugsy.

Flaaffy (Lv. 16)
Bayleef (Lv. 16)
Pidgey (Lv. 16)

In Goldenrod, playing Voltorb Flip nonstop for a Dratini using the formula. I was winning about 50/50... 1160 so far.

Name: JEANLUC
Rival: Q

Current team:

SUPERTRAMP the Onyx, l13
NOSTALGIA the Togepi, l12
HARLEM the Ekans, l7
NIGHTMARE the Bellsprout, l6
KIRK the Quilava, l22
CLEVERAT the Rattata, l15

Ecruteak City - Right before my Rival battle.

Croconaw Lv.25
Roserade Lv.25
Ninetails Lv.25
Togekiss Lv.23
Lucario Lv.25
Gible Lv.23

I have 3 badges and I took out Whitney with Clefairy with a newly caught Nidorino(M) and Miltank with Riolu. Currently on route 36 going to catch my final team member Growlithe.

Croconaw- Lvl. 20
Riolu- Lvl. 22
Swinub- Lvl. 20
Gastly- Lvl. 18
Nidorino- Lvl. 16

Just started with Totodile.

Already got a Magby, Elekid, Dunsparce, and Rhyhorn ready to trade (btw, when is that capable of being done) with some good moves like Earthquake, Flamethrower, and Ice Punch.

Just started with Totodile.

Already got a Magby, Elekid, Dunsparce, and Rhyhorn ready to trade (btw, when is that capable of being done) with some good moves like Earthquake, Flamethrower, and Ice Punch.

You can trade now.

Just beat Bugsy in the Azalea Gym a little while ago. I then completed up to seeing the Second Kimono Girl in the Illex Forest. I then taught Geodude Headbutt and am backtracking to try and get a Male Heracross to take down Whitney and her darn Miltank.

I already came across one Female Heracross so far, but it is looking good.

Beat Ibuki/Clair and then got my ExtremeSpeed Dratini (named it SpeedRacer for laughs).

Gotta do the Kimono/Geisha Girls, but I'll go to bed for now, it's 12:30am here. :p

Team:
Cara, ♀ Feraligatr; Level 38
Avis, ♂ Xatu; Level 33
テチコ [Techiko], ♀ Ambipom; Level 36
Aideen, ♀ Flareon; Level 36
ハチワ [Hachiwa], ♂ Meganium; Level 34
Fialynn, ♀ Ampharos; Level 36

Gonna need some training for the E4, MIGHT be able to handle the Kimono/Geisha girls, dunno. That is a question I shall answer tomorrow~ xD

Just beat Bugsy in the Azalea Gym a little while ago. I then completed up to seeing the Second Kimono Girl in the Illex Forest. I then taught Geodude Headbutt and am backtracking to try and get a Male Heracross to take down Whitney and her darn Miltank.

I already came across one Female Heracross so far, but it is looking good.

Why a male? It'll just be affected by attract.

Did everything from Olivine to Mahogany, beat Morty, caught the Red Gyarados, and decided to use Togepi. Got the Exp Share from Mr. Pokemon, so now I'll train up Togetic on the way to Cianwood.

Now:
Lv 26 Croconaw
Lv 25 Golbat
Lv 26 Flaffy
Lv 26 Heracross
Lv 21 Togetic
Bellsprout for filler

Not sure what I should use for last since I want to catch all my guys and you can't get Houndoom until after the E4. Maybe I'll go with Mamoswine for more ice power.

Transferred Magby, Elekid, Dunsparce, and Rhyhorn over. Now my team is them and my starter Totodile. I'll be keeping them throughout the game, and a Natu (when I can find one) for my playthrough.

All of them are around Level 9 now and I'm at the top of Sprout Tower. They're pretty good since I bred them with, respectively, my Infernape, Hariyama, Stantler, and Hippopowdon in Platinum so they have some nice early moves. Magby has Smog and Flamethrower, Elekid has Ice Punch (see ya Falkner!), Rhyhorn has Crunch and Earthquake, Dunsparce has Return and Earthquake (I thought he'd learn Zen Headbutt from my Stantler, but no go). So, I'm good. :)

Just got to Ilex Forest and helped that idiot catch his boss' Farfetch'd. XD

Quilava: 16
Flaaffy: 16
Spearow: 16
Gastly:15
Wooper:15
Hopip"15

Just caught a shiny Dratini in the Dragon's Den! So Happy! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom