• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog

Um... geodude?

I guess that can work for now. xD

I am so looking forward to getting my hands on the GB Player, it sounds so cool.

It does take surprising long to get the Watts I agree. By the way they announced the Yellow Forest Route for the PokéWalker out on Wi-Fi starting April 1, 2010 and ending on April 30, 2010.

Just got my 8th badge after I finished cleaning up the Rockets at the radio building. My team is entirely dragon (I ditched my starter asap), which meant mucho pain.

Lvl 34 shiny Dragonair F, "Dragoness" (Dragon's Den)
Lvl 33 Kingdra F, "Queendra" (trade)
Lvl 33 Gabite M, "Gabite" (trade)
Lvl 17 Bagon M, "Bagon" (trade)
Lvl 30 shiny Gyarados M, "Gyarados" (caught)
Lvl 7 Paras M, "iCut" (caught)

I've only been using the top three, though the Gyarados had to bail me out at the gym. Dratini was getting beaten hard and was struggling until she finally evolved.

Someday I'll figure out how to change the sprites for the player into Lance, and the game will be much more awesome. :p

Last edited:

Got my 3rd badge, currently in Ecruteck.

-Lv 25 Female Croconaw
-Lv 23 Male Flaffy
-Lv 23 Male Golbat
-Lv 9 Male Togepi (still debating on whether I feel like training it)
-Lv 3 Bellsprout
-Lv 15 Heracross

I'm gonna train up Heracross, beat the Ecruteak Gym trainers, then go to Olivine and Mahogany/Lake of Rage and do everything I can there, just to follow the path I took in my original Gold. Only this time I won't end up with a Level 45 Feraligatr.

And it looks like you can't get Houndour until after the Elite 4, great going GameFreak way to make Johto Pokemon seem important...

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau!

Lvl 37 shiny Dragonair F, "Dragoness" (Dragon's Den)
Lvl 37 Kingdra F, "Queendra" (trade)
Lvl 37 Gabite M, "Gabite" (trade)
Lvl 17 Bagon M, "Bagon" (trade)
Lvl 30 shiny Gyarados M, "Gyarados" (caught)
Lvl 7 Paras M, "iCut" (caught)

6 badges in mahagony town.
rocket base.
team
Shiny gayrados 30
flaafy 27
machop 23
geodude 22
togepi 10
typhlosion 36

12 badges. I'm... somewhere in Kanto ^_^; I just completely forgot. But I can't remember how to find Misty. And she is one of the four gym leaders I have left. I really want to get her out of the way.
My team is:
Quilava: level 51 (Holding an everstone)

Good team, huh? I'm also using an underleveled Lugia and the event Arceus for a last resort in case we get really close and lose. (Or Quilava just fails miserably. Expecting this at Misty's gym.)

aaaaaand Lance is whooping me good. Ironic.

I had sort of forgotten that though my dragon moves can hurt him, the opposite is also true, and his are considerably higher leveled. Damn him and his haxonites! Dragon Rush and/or Outrage + supper effective = OW.

I should have brought Lugia as backup... d'oh!

Cool!
Interesting thread...
is it possible for me to join a bit late?
because I'll be getting the game on Wednesday or Tuesday..
I've pre-ordered it and its on its way

Just cleared Slowpoke Well, about to face Bugsy.

L17 Bayleef(M) "Chiko"
L14 Sentret (F) "Sentry"
L10 Togepi (M) "Toby"

all my pokes are at lv 14 and I just beat Bugsy. I currently have a togepi, sentret, a cyndaquill, a gastly, a geodude, and flaffy. i don't think the sentret will be staying with me for much longer.

Also, my flaffy found a shiney leaf. What?

just traded myself an egg containing houndour kowing fire fang thunder fang and will o wisp

the rest of my team is
Feraligatr lvl 36
xatu lvl 33
ariados lvl 33
ampharos lvl 33
and pickup aipom lvl 30

i'm about to go battle jasmine

As of last night, I was 3 badges in, with a Metang lv 26 that I brought over from EV training in Pt at lv 23, PCP which I'm not actively using because it won't listen to me yet as it's lv 31, Pidgeotto lv 25, and Chikorita lv 15.

Just beat Chuck. Focus Punch is annoying.

I need a pokemon with fly.

Current team:
31 Feraligatr
31 Nidorino
30 Electrode
29 Primeape

My saved fucked up, so I had to recatch Heracross. Got an Adamant natured one. :D

Beat everyone from Mahogany to Olivine. everyone's Level 25 now, so I'll challenge Morty in a little while.

I haven't got that far, considering how the game hasn't been released in UK yet.

I'm at Violet City, ready to challenge the gym leader. My team is at about lv. 15 and consists of:

Butterfree

Quilava

Furret

Hoothoot

SRing in hopes of getting that red Gyradoes (think i spelled that wrong) to be a good nature.
My team, like in every other pokemon game i played, is just my starter cyandaquil (now typholsion) and having random low-leveled pokemon as hm slaves.
btw, the walker is easy to charge if u put some kind of strap on it and twirl it around. I'm doing that now and i get about 40 watts every 15 minutes

Just defeated Pryce
Team:
Xatu 25
Feraligatr 33
Electrode 32
Primeape 32
Nidorino 32

Just started.
I'm in Violet City now.

Team: