• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Quest in Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rex Soros
Side: Good
Personality: Rex is usually a pretty quiet guy, preferring to spend his time with a few close friends rather than mingle in a crowd. He does, however, have a hidden yearning for adventure. He is also a grade-A dinosaur nut.
Appearance(s): Rex is almost 6 feet tall, with slightly tanned skin, messy brown hair, and a lean frame. He typically wears a long-sleeved white T-shirt. blue jeans, white sneakers, and a blue baseball cap.
Powers: Shapeshifting--specifically, into animals. Especially dinosaurs.
Bio: Rex grew up in South Dakota, near the Badlands. The frequency of dinosaur digs near his home led to his love for the beasts. Rex decided early on that he would become a paleontologist.
Crush(optional): Possibly Alice.

Last edited:
No. I'm the Lord of the Underworld and ruler of all evil and stuff like that, but y'know. We've got three baddies and four goodies, counting Alice/Sximple Ghurl.

That's what I meant. I don't think so, but there's always a chance, no matter how pitifully small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom