• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AiedailEclipsed

Poet Laureate
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm just curious but does anyone (excluding Hopsy) have any ideas to improve the Roleplaying Games forum?

~ BRD Staff

Last edited:
You may want to specify in the description of the Non-Pokemon RPs section that Private, Non-Pokemon RPs go in that category. I can't believe how many people have posted private, Non-Pokemon RPs in the Private RPs game.

You may want to specify in the description of the Non-Pokemon RPs section that Private, Non-Pokemon RPs go in that category. I can't believe how many people have posted private, Non-Pokemon RPs in the Private RPs game.
I would like to present a Counter-Suggestion ;-)

I suggest that all Private RP's (Pokemon or otherwise) be posted in the Private Roleplays subforum - it makes the most sense, in my opinion.

I would like to present a Counter-Suggestion ;-)

I suggest that all Private RP's (Pokemon or otherwise) be posted in the Private Roleplays subforum - it makes the most sense, in my opinion.

Point taken, I should've thought of that.

Also, this is just my opinion, but we may need more mods in the Roleplaying Forums. In my experience it has always taken a considerable amount of time before I could get a hold of any of the moderators to address an issue, though I suppose I may just not be online at the same times as most of them are.

Like I said, just my opinion, I may have just had bad luck.

I'm on nearly always, and generally, I'll probably be the fastest to respond (no offense to the others, I just have less commitments ^^;;).

You could a make a separate sup-forum for elimination RP's since they have lots of downtime like A.D.K.o. Murder, or Total Drama ect.

Also, this is just my opinion, but we may need more mods in the Roleplaying Forums. In my experience it has always taken a considerable amount of time before I could get a hold of any of the moderators to address an issue, though I suppose I may just not be online at the same times as most of them are.

Like I said, just my opinion, I may have just had bad luck.

Don't hesitate to send me a PM about anything. I'm not going to scroll through pages and pages of RPs to see if anything's going on... but if you send me a report of something, I'll deal with it right away.

I have a suggestion! Could there be a sub-forum, or at least a stickied thread where people can post ideas for Private RPs and others can say if they're interested? I know a lot of people (including me) have wanted this for a long time.

The RPG Discussion forum is your friend. Feel free to make the topic there.

I'm pretty sure that I've said this.
But, can we hold an RPG where people role play as other characters from existing RPGs on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom