• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

^ Then you die.
Why did everybody wear powdered wigs back in the old days?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because they liked the Whig Party.

What is love? (baby don't hurt me)

A Monty Python movie.

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Yes- I consult him on a my math homework.
Why am I here again?

Because mice commanded you.

Why is someone in the kitchen with Dinah?

They want her signature "Burnt Pie".

Why do cars attack girders?

^ Because it makes them turn purple.
What would happen if I used Hyper Beam on this thread?

It won't affect the thread its a ghost type.

What's the Square route of Pie?

a slice of pie.

do all dogs go to heaven?

^ No, they go to Burger King.
Do all Bulbasaur go to heaven?

No, they might go to Antarctica.

Is it okay to ban a waffle because it's tasty?

WE SHALL NOT DISCRIMINATE BY AGE,RACE,SEX OR TASTE.

Are flowers the reason of the war in Libya?

I blame the fish people

Why is there never any power?

Because iPods are chewing on the wires.
If Ash ran for President, would the world explode?

Actually,it would implode.

WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM?!

Depends. Where do kittens come from?

^ Your kindergarden teacher.
Should you call 911 if your coffee cup turns into a Weedle?

Sell it to science so they can clone it and make millions to release into the wild.

Why?

Wynaut?

Why doesn't Sawk get a signature move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom