• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Starter Pokemon?

Best Starter?

• Total voters
I've always liked Charmander, but I never got to pick it. Charizard is the only starter that can fly. :p

personally, i always find that i like the fire choices the best.
R?B/Y:Charmander.. or pikachu! :)
G/S/C:Cyndaquil
FR/LG:Charmander
R/S/E: Torchic
D/P:Chimchar

My favorite base starter is Charmander, in the middle stage in my fave is Grovyle and for final stage its Charizard.

Best starter Poekmon?

I was wondering which one is the most popular.*If someones already did this poll,my bad

Re: Best starter Poekmon?

I wish I could vote more than once. Totodile is my very favorite, but Chimchar and all of the Gen I starters are awesome.

BTW, first person to make a Mudkip joke will be destroyed.

I wish I could vote more than once. Totodile is my very favorite, but Chimchar and all of the Gen I starters are awesome.

i thought i mad eit so everyone could vote twice.Oops

I voted Mudkipz because I liek them.

I herd U liek them 2?

Piplup is the best.
Because its a penguin and penguins are just cool that way.Coming in a close second for me would be Bulbasaur

Charmander, common. He is probably the strongest out of all fire starters and is the most useful throught the Generation I games. I would love to have one. Anybody living in the Music City area want to trade?

Out of all th fire starters i think torchic.Atleast when it evolves.In my emerald i was able to beat the whol elite four with just my blaziken.

Mudkip.

Seriously, mine serves me amazingly well in the Hoenn Battle Frontier. Also, last I checked, none of the other starters evolve into Swampert, so yeah. :p

Mudkip.

Seriously, mine serves me amazingly well in the Hoenn Battle Frontier. Also, last I checked, none of the other starters evolve into Swampert, so yeah. :p

Ahahah i love the last sentence.Made my day lmao

This was hard, I had to pick between Chickorita and Squirtle.

I say Squirtle. He does great against every leader,(minus that surge fellow)plus he's so darn cute. ^_^

Last edited:

I'll bet charmander will get the most votes eventually. Annoying creature.

I chose Treecko myself, since Sceptile is my favourite pokémon

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom