• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best wonder trades?

TylerM

was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧
Reaction score
Today I got a shiny Gardevoir from Wonder Trade, and I was wondering what the best wonder trades you've ever gotten have been. Some of the other one's I've gotten have been a Frogadier with Pokerus, and a few Dex fillers I needed.

In my case, the best ones were (most likely) also hacked: a 6IV shiny Donphan, a 6IV shiny level 100 Ditto with Pokerus and a shiny Mewtwo.
Looking from a legit perspective, I've received some very good Pokemon for breeding, Pokemon I wouldn't likely breed otherwise (Cleffa, for example).

That being said, I have 12 boxes full of WT Pokemon (Masterball, thou shall be mine!) and most of it is junk. :p

I got a random Groudon once. I was pretty excited.

I got a Spiritomb once. Completely forgot the thing existed up to that point.

In my case, the best ones were (most likely) also hacked: a 6IV shiny Donphan, a 6IV shiny level 100 Ditto with Pokerus and a shiny Mewtwo.
Looking from a legit perspective, I've received some very good Pokemon for breeding, Pokemon I wouldn't likely breed otherwise (Cleffa, for example).

That being said, I have 12 boxes full of WT Pokemon (Masterball, thou shall be mine!) and most of it is junk. :p
oh yeah i checked the ivs on my gardevoir and it was a 6IV, so i'm almost positive it was hacked.

Breedjects in rare Pokeballs with Egg moves and decent Iv's, a Simisear with Pokerus, and a hacked shiny Rayquaza with Adamant nature and perfect IV's.

Only ones that really stick in my mind are a shiny Charmander and a shiny Ditto in AS and a shiny Dialga in Y. I might have gotten some other good stuff, but those are the only three I can recall atm. They might be hacked; I don't know.

Shiny scizor comes to mind. Wasn't worth battling, but was excited to get it. Ended up trading for something else I needed though. :p

In my first ever wonder trade, I got a Level 100 Shiny Goodra for a something like a Magikarp, Wailmer or Nincada. My second ever trade, I got a level 48 Gengar. After that, no luck what so ever.

I think the best things I've gotten have been:

-A HA Chimchar, seems to be legit, looks to be bred off on of an event mon.

-A Japanese Mewtwo. It's got an odd, but legit, moveset. Seems to have been used in contests?

-A shiny Lugia with otherwise incredibly boring stats/moves. It's from Johto, but I still think it's probably hacked.

In addition to those, I've gotten a number of HA starters off WT. I'm not actively looking for them but it's really fun when they show up!

I was just wonder trading some Pokémon I bred, all random decent IV'd level 1's, and in return for this I got a shiny Golurk called Wurmple with an Adamant nature and 5 IVs lol. I've actually warmed to the name, even though it is not a Wurmple, it fulfils the name better.

-A shiny Kyurem I got for a Zubat. Best trade of my life! then a few trades after I got a shiny Dragalge (which I suspect was hacked) for another zubat. And I got a shiny seviper once but ended up trading it away.

I think the best one I've ever gotten was a pretty legit-looking shiny Giratina.

My favorite Wonder Trade is someone traded me a Dendenne..but the great thing about it was it's nickname...Hamtaro! I nostalgia'd hard.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom