• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/15/13 ✦ The Sixth Day

I have something else to bring up as well. Looking through the thread, I noticed that @J J M has never actually placed a vote for anyone, though he's been in the game for quite awhile by this point. He's given some short comments occasionally, but never follows up on anything with a vote, perhaps to avoid locking into anything for fear of it being used against him?

J J M, is there a reason you haven't voted at all since you've subbed into this game?

Also, if I missed seeing a vote somewhere and you actually have, my apologies, but I checked twice and I'm not seeing anything.

@m0ckingbird20;

Main reasons as well as lack of a response with a 0.1% chance of being silenced. But like I said, there's pretty much no way he was silenced so if he's trying that it's really not working.

I put that one vote for pressure, it wasn't meant as an incentive to wagon him. Ah well, let's just hope he flips mafia then.

Well, well, well, you guys really like jumping on bandwagons with absolutely no hard reason, do you huh? I'm out of town for the whole week and I'll only be back next week. Here's the proof for all you non-believers (the last line of my most recent VM). Or ask @Paperhorse for the skype log for our convo we had before I left. It's not like I have constant free time to check the thread right now and engage in active discussion.

But yeah, it was bad of me to not say this in-thread or to MM so sorry for that I guess.

Hopefully, JJM flips mafia so we get information. If he flips town, then FoS: everyone on the bandwagon

Well, well, well, you guys really like jumping on bandwagons with absolutely no hard reason, do you huh? I'm out of town for the whole week and I'll only be back next week. Here's the proof for all you non-believers (the last line of my most recent VM). Or ask @Paperhorse for the skype log for our convo we had before I left. It's not like I have constant free time to check the thread right now and engage in active discussion.

But yeah, it was bad of me to not say this in-thread or to MM so sorry for that I guess.

This defense proves nothing to us. No proof of being town or even a reason. Also the link take us to a conversation between him and Kakuna.

Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/18/13 ✦ The Sixth Night

Job 42:12-17 said:
So the Lord blessed the last part of Job’s life more than the first. He owned 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 yoke of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys. He also had seven sons and three daughters. He named his first daughter Jemimah, his second Keziah, and his third Keren-happuch. No women as beautiful as Job’s daughters could be found in all the land, and their father granted them an inheritance with their brothers.

Job lived 140 years after this and saw his children and their children to the fourth generation. Then Job died, old and full of days.
Votecount 6.2 said:
J J M: 7 (Mijzelffan, Midorikawa, Momoka, Buoy, m0ckingbird20, Pokemaster97, Fushimi)
Sunburn: 1 (Spectrum Achromatic)

Not Voting:
♦Wallflower♦
J J M
Sunburn
FinalArcadia
GliscorMan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

J J M, you are Job

259wc2q.png

"One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. The Lord asked Satan, “Where have you come from?”

“From roaming through the earth,” Satan answered Him, “and walking around on it.”

Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? No one else on earth is like him, a man of perfect integrity, who fears God and turns away from evil.”

Satan answered the Lord, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Haven’t You placed a hedge around him, his household, and everything he owns? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. But stretch out Your hand and strike everything he owns, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”

“Very well,” the Lord told Satan, “everything he owns is in your power. However, you must not lay a hand on Job himself.” So Satan left the Lord’s presence." -Job 1:6-12

You are a Vanilla Townie. Your weapon is your vote, use it to eliminate the Mafia.

You are allied with the Town. You will win when all members of the Mafia have been eliminated.

J J M was lynched. He was allied with the Town.

It is now Night 6.

This Phase will last 24 hours, during which the thread will be locked (though you may still communicate privately). You may now submit your Night Actions.

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 said:
Again I saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, or the battle to the strong, or bread to the wise, or riches to the discerning, or favor to the skillful; rather, time and chance happen to all of them. For man certainly does not know his time: like fish caught in a cruel net or like birds caught in a trap, so people are trapped in an evil time as it suddenly falls on them.

Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/19/13 ✦ The Seventh Day

Genesis 5:5 said:
So Adam’s life lasted 930 years; then he died.

Fushimi, you are Adam

2uhu3qg.png

"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness. They will rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the livestock, all the earth, and the creatures that crawl on the earth.”

So God created man in His own image;
He created him in the image of God;
He created them male and female.

God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and every creature that crawls on the earth.” God also said, “Look, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the surface of the entire earth and every tree whose fruit contains seed. This food will be for you, for all the wildlife of the earth, for every bird of the sky, and for every creature that crawls on the earth—everything having the breath of life in it. I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. Evening came and then morning: the sixth day." -Genesis 1:26-31

You are Lovers with Mutie. If one of you is killed, the other will die also.

You are allied with the Town. You will win when all members of the Mafia have been eliminated.

Buoy, you are Eve

2uhu3qg.png

"Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper as his complement.” So the Lord God formed out of the ground every wild animal and every bird of the sky, and brought each to the man to see what he would call it. And whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. The man gave names to all the livestock, to the birds of the sky, and to every wild animal; but for the man no helper was found as his complement. So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to come over the man, and he slept. God took one of his ribs and closed the flesh at that place. Then the Lord God made the rib He had taken from the man into a woman and brought her to the man. And the man said:

This one, at last, is bone of my bone
and flesh of my flesh;
this one will be called “woman,”
for she was taken from man.

This is why a man leaves his father and mother and bonds with his wife, and they become one flesh. Both the man and his wife were naked, yet felt no shame." -Genesis 2:18-25

You are Lovers with Fushimi. If one of you is killed, the other will die also.

Buoy and Fushimi were killed. They were allied with the Town.

It is now Day 7.

This Phase has no deadline. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Psalm 6:12-15 said:
A worthless person, a wicked man
goes around speaking dishonestly,
winking his eyes, signaling with his feet,
and gesturing with his fingers.
He always plots evil with perversity in his heart—
he stirs up trouble.
Therefore calamity will strike him suddenly;
he will be shattered instantly—beyond recovery.

IMPORTANT!: Assuming 4 Mafia, this is a Lynch or Lose situation (LYLO). We must lynch a Mafia correctly in order to have any chance of wining this game.

FoS: Midorikawa
FoS: Momoka

These two were the first few to vote for J J M. Now, normally I'd be fine with that, considering Mijz obviously stated that he was looking to pressure J J M into talking, and pressure requires 2-3 votes.

However, those two turned it into a bandwagon. They were the ones that cropped up reasons behind voting him, and disregarded our Cop's original intentions of pressure. They began providing reasons to lynch him, persuading others to vote with them. This makes me incredibly suspicious of the both of them.

IMPORTANT!: Assuming 4 Mafia, this is a Lynch or Lose situation (LYLO). We must lynch a Mafia correctly in order to have any chance of wining this game.

FoS: Midorikawa
FoS: Momoka

These two were the first few to vote for J J M. Now, normally I'd be fine with that, considering Mijz obviously stated that he was looking to pressure J J M into talking, and pressure requires 2-3 votes.

However, those two turned it into a bandwagon. They were the ones that cropped up reasons behind voting him, and disregarded our Cop's original intentions of pressure. They began providing reasons to lynch him, persuading others to vote with them. This makes me incredibly suspicious of the both of them.

I thought there were honestly legitimate reasons to vote him so I wasn't going to ignore it. I'm not going to vote someone without providing reasons, that would be useless. It's not as thought everyone else was forced to vote alongside us, so I can't say anything on that matter. I presented a case against him that I believed to be true, that's all that can be said to that.

Ok so for once I stopped getting roleblocked, meaning the mafia's roleblock was probably x-shot and they ran out. Good news, on an earlier suggestion from Paperhorse I checked gliscorman and like she suspected he's mafia. Unlike the earlier lie detector these are my own copchecking powers at work, so yeah.

vote: gliscorman

If this is from a straight-up copcheck and the miller is dead, I think we finally found scum.

VOTE: GliscorMan

VOTE: GliscorMan.

Considering this is from the cop, I have no reason not to trust it.

Something is wrong. Something is seriously wrong. However, before I can even say anything, you guys have nearly hammered the last person you'll ever vote for in this entire game.

Well done, Mafia. This is the first game that I've ever played in where no Mafia were lynched the entire game.

Here's my bet on who our 4 Mafia are:

1. Midorikawa
2. Momoka
3/4. FinalArcadia/Spectrum Achromatic/Wallflower

Another personal theory: Some sort of Satanic ability (Framer) has basically made me appear to be guilty, which would normally be impossible.

Regardless, you guys are extremely close to lynching a Townie. One vote away, in fact. This scares me.

I've been pro-Town from the start, cooperating with Paperhorse and Mjz from the get-go, despite everything that Midorikawa says.

I'm calling Framer or no-cop here. That's the only way this could possibly have happened. I'm no Miller, I'm 100% vanilla.

I'll go right out and say it:

Vote: Momoka

You've been one of the first on all the bandwagons, you and Midorikawa. You never put up anything to help the Town, sitting in the background all the time. I find you scum.

Last edited:

Vote: Momoka

You've been one of the first on all the bandwagons, you and Midorikawa. You never put up anything to help the Town, sitting in the background all the time. I find you scum.
Incorrect; I came up with the lie detection that shows GengarWithSunglasses innocence. So no, I haven't just sat in the background the entire time like you claim. There have been more people that have never come in to speak up, yet no one tries to claim they are suspicious for that. So if you just claim that I'm suspicious and scum because I join in on bandwagons and "never do anything" then that's a pretty bad attempt at getting me lynched. You can't just say "I find you scum" with barely any basis.

GlicsorMan said:
I've been pro-Town from the start, cooperating with Paperhorse and Mjz from the get-go, despite everything that Midorikawa says.
I don't think you can say that working with either proves anything. Quite honestly, anyone could say that and they could still end up mafia. And that check seems to say otherwise.

I'm calling Framer or no-cop here. That's the only way this could possibly have happened. I'm no Miller, I'm 100% vanilla.
So are you claiming that Mijzelffan really is not the cop?

Honestly speaking here though, if I'm allowed to say this from another game(meta, I know) in the Blackdagger Brotherhood mafia I was a townie who ended up having a secret ability of miller that I had no clue of. I doubt that's possible here, but I guess it's something we could think about. Satan probably has a hand somewhere in this game and I'm not sure where, but I don't get the feeling it has any part of this.

@Momoka; You still haven't answered to the actual stuff I had, which was:

1. That you were at the forefront of every single bandwagon.

2. You, along with Mido, made Mijz's post seem like a bandwagon attempt, when really it was a pressure vote, and caused yet another Town to get lynched. Yes, you had no control over other people's votes. But you still made it seem like he was scum, when Mijz just wanted to pressure him.

Also read the part where I said: "Oh, no wait Miller implies Cop exists in this game".

I'm fairly certain I'm not Miller, because it completely doesn't fit with my character. Like ridiculously doesn't fit.

Which is why I'm kind of spluttering here, I'm still confused at how the heck it came up that I was Mafia. Really, really confused.

EDIT: I have an idea.

@Mijzelffan; Who other than Paperhorse (and I assume mariowie) knew about you deciding to check me? I can guarantee that one of them is Mafia, because they'd have to know that in order to Frame me. Also, there's the question of why you weren't roleblocked like you were earlier (unless you lied to me about that, too, which at this point wouldn't surprise me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom