• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I figured it out. It was an HM problem. Thanks everyone!

When I've PokéTransfered Pokémon that are holding items, the items are removed and placed in the bag. That shouldn't be a problem should it?

I've always removed the items beforehand, so you're probably right in that it just puts them in the box.

One time i crossed the marvelous bridge in my pokemon black game and right when i got tward the exit heading to black city this girl who was on the edge of the bridge suddenly disapered. What does this mean? And is it another side-quest?

One time i crossed the marvelous bridge in my pokemon black game and right when i got tward the exit heading to black city this girl who was on the edge of the bridge suddenly disapered. What does this mean? And is it another side-quest?

All I know is that when you enter the station (don't know what else to call it), on the east side, and old lady will tell you about a girl who used to play when the bridge was being built.

Anyway, here's my question: I decided to battle the Elite Four again, but there Pokémon are in the 70's. With that being said, is there a different/better way of leveling up your Pokémon, besides battling wild Audino?

All I know is that when you enter the station (don't know what else to call it), on the east side, and old lady will tell you about a girl who used to play when the bridge was being built.

Anyway, here's my question: I decided to battle the Elite Four again, but there Pokémon are in the 70's. With that being saidm is there a different/better way of leveling up your Pokémon, besides battling wild Audino?

Once a day, you can go to the Small Court and Big Stadium in Nimbasa City, and battle all the trainers in there. Their levels are in the 60s, and really helped me get in shape for the E4. Also, battling Cheren in Victory Road can be helpful as well (he's at level 65).

Once a day, you can go to the Small Court and Big Stadium in Nimbasa City, and battle all the trainers in there. Their levels are in the 60s, and really helped me get in shape for the E4. Also, battling Cheren in Victory Road can be helpful as well (he's at level 65).

I really don't want to wait, because I'll get impatient. Now, regarding Cheren, how many times can I battle him, per day?

So...

If I trade a Pokemon, its happiness will reset, but will it be restored when it's traded back to the OT?

I really don't want to wait, because I'll get impatient. Now, regarding Cheren, how many times can I battle him, per day?

once.

So...

If I trade a Pokemon, its happiness will reset, but will it be restored when it's traded back to the OT?

Reset again.

Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it.

Thank you!

If you battle cheren and everyone in the battle domes, you usually get 2-3 levels on all of your pokemon.

Is it possible to use an everstone to pass down a dream world pokemon's nature, while still having the chance to also pass down it's unique ability? I'm aiming to get myself a Slowking with Regenerate, and I have a Female Dream World Slowpoke with just the nature I need.

Does it also work for power items and IVs too?

Is it possible to use an everstone to pass down a dream world pokemon's nature, while still having the chance to also pass down it's unique ability? I'm aiming to get myself a Slowking with Regenerate, and I have a Female Dream World Slowpoke with just the nature I need.

Does it also work for power items and IVs too?

I would assume it works for all those things, but the best way to find out is just to try to do it.

So I got totally screwed with Thundurus in not realizing his nature was bound when you start talking to the old lady (or at least after you leave the house, not sure which). Can someone tell me if I start a new game, do I lose all the wonder cards I have on my cart or does it only start the game over? I really, really, really, really hate it when the bind nature like right before some long event without warning. Bah!!!! Rage!!!!

The wonder cards are removed when you restart the game, but I would trade your prized pokemon off the cart. Also you won't be able to get victini again.

The wonder cards are removed when you restart the game, but I would trade your prized pokemon off the cart. Also you won't be able to get victini again.

Bleh! Maybe it would be easier just to get a new cart. Was thinking about doing it anyways just to do some resets for some of the legendaries.

Battle Subway IV Checker

That guy that is in the Battle Subway and checks IV's. How do you know what your Pokemons IVs are based on what he says? Is there a chart?

Bleh! Maybe it would be easier just to get a new cart. Was thinking about doing it anyways just to do some resets for some of the legendaries.

Do you have a second DS and a game to trade them to?

If not, it's probably just easier to get a second cart, you're right. :/

Although that's a bit more expensive.

Or you could just not worry about it and just live with what you have :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom