• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Game Over! The mafia won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Role PM's to arrive soon)

So... wait, what's this about day/night 0? What does it do? *is new to the game*

Day 0 does absolutely nothing, and I only put it there to show you that we're not far away from the start.

The game starts on Night 0, on which also nothing but role confirmation happens (so no night actions yet or anything).

After that we get Day 1, on which you can finally all vote (and on which I hope to have received all role confirmation pm's.)

Interesting quote you sent, but I don't know if it's supposed to help me or work against me, unless it was one of those random quotes you mentioned.

Still, I think it's a neat little personal touch to attach to the role PMs. ^^

If it's a quote between " " then it's the Dutch quote. You can use a translator to figure out what is says, or just pm me and ask it (like some participants have already done). In some cases it's just a friendly tip, which would mainly work if you're new to the game.

Last edited:
Re: BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Day 0, waiting for role pm confirmation)

I saw nothing >>

And yes, I figured it was Dutch, and I got the translation, just I'm not sure how helpful it is to my role
gaiasweatdropwf2.gif

One very quick question: So the BMGf Mafia and PokéMafia are concurrent?

Yes, they're two separate games running at the same time.

Yes, so make sure that every pm about this game you send has the subject "BMGf Mafia".

And if by any chance you're mafia in both games I'd say watch out to whom you send your pm's!

Something has happened!

Fwee~ has joined the game as the 19th participant.

Yay.
Is confirming my role.
So yah.
And if there IS a Fwee in this game, I strongly suggest that you play well. Because I will murder you if you get killed. MURDER YOU!
But aside from that, I'm ready to play.

Something has happened!

Fwee~ has joined the game as the 19th participant.

Lol, reminds me of a random event on Neopets. If they still do that.

And glad you could join us Fwee. :D

I am glad as well.
Ah, fond memories... I remember my strawberry Zafara....

But then it all died and went to heck.

My current name is actually based off my old blue Shoyru. I'd check on him, but I forgot the fake birthday I used to login way back when. Oh well.

My quote was... interesting. One word failed to translate.

Only 3 people need to confirm their roles now.

This is about the time when the phase is supposed to switch, but I'm still writing a flavor text, so if you'd all be so kind to wait some more. Thank you for your understanding ;)

Also, posting is allowed again ;)

Last edited:

Something has happened!

Bob, the friendly VBfS instructor, has been killed. He was Bob, the friendly VBfS instructor and creator of the system. He was allied with himself. He could do whatever he wanted to the system, and was currently trying to fix some bugs.

I am now your, untouchable, host, one of Bob's best friends. Bob created this account for me to make sure everything goes allright. Also trying to kill me will fail. Seriously, I dare you to try to lynch me.

It is now Night 0. In 24 hours the first lynch voting will start (and no night actions occur yet).

Last edited:
Re: BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Night 0, the game has begun)

Nooooooooooo! Bob! I never got to tell him I LOVED HIM!
*bursts into tears*

I shall miss him deeply...

What? What? And just as I read his PM...

I whole heartedly believed in his mantra of fixing it. I suppose he died doing what he loved.

RIP

Bob the instructor
1969-2010

He tried to make the world
a better place

WE'LL MISS YOU BOB :bawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom