• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BrockBack Mafia -{15/03}- END GAME! MAFIA AND KARAMAZOV WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES WE WON. Good Game everyone it was really fun.

Re: BrockBack Mafia -{14/03}- Day 9, Ghost Busters!

Baron Dante was so obviously mafia at the end of the game. I was right, BD did get to you somehow.

It was an amazing game. And such great strategy from both sides. Too bad the town couldn't pull together earlier.

Yeah, it's unfortunate the game went, in the end, essentially to wether the convert would work or not.
Oh well, this has to be one of the most amazing games ever.

I'm gonna enjoy the salad buffee though.

*I'd cue more videos of Light smirking at his plan being successful, but that'd be silly*

@Karamazov: What tipped you off at me being Brock in the end? Possibly those few PM's? Or just the role in general?

@Shiny Celebi
BD had already voted to night kill you before I was converted (they had already figured out you were the doctor, you should see how once the mafia QT is posted), so I had nothing to do with that. I was converted Night 8.

Sorry townies. When I got the PM about me being converted, I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Literally XD
And BD was at the top of my lynch list for Day 9, so I guess it was a good thing for the mafia the convert worked.

And Karamazov did PM me about his investigative ability, only it was Shiny Celebi who he said was not Brock.

@Baron Dante
You are not going to use me for salad. Or I'll vine whip your ass :p

What tipped you off at me being Brock in the end? Possibly those few PM's? Or just the role in general?
I'm really a powerful psychic. But I've been suppressing my powers this whole time so I wouldn't have the advantage.

Unvote: Croag
Vote: Baron Dante

Iteru, being the (evil) mastermind that he is, must have been mafia. He subbed out to avoid being lynched, setting Baron Dante in his place. Trust me, my logic is perfectly logical.

Funny how THIS logic would've worked.

It might've been a good idea to not kill SC though, but instead go with someone that wasn't protected, because he was still more suspicious than the others. D:

Good thing that I wasn't around by endgame, seeing how Coasting Wingull was the one I thought would be Brock. xD Either way, good job to Baron Dante, derp³ and the rest of the mafia, it's a beautiful victory.

I now have a desire to theme BrockxPansage, what to call the ship though...BloodySaladShipping?

Thanks Zenax! A huge thank you to Croag for being a wonderful host and to all of the players for being so active and making it a really engaging game! :D

@Coasting Wingull: Well, it was pretty clear most if not all the info Derp had was already shared further. In fact, we tried to kill her off at one point and just convert you instead, but... yeah.

OKAY SO.

Quicktopics
The Rock-Solid Hideout. - QuickTopic free message board hosting - mafia QT
Townies. - QuickTopic free message board hosting - confirmed townies.

And that was it. :3

And something I worked hard on. You won't even understand the frustration I went through to get my vote tallying coding to work. u_u My spreadsheet I used to help with my laziness, it told me who to lynch every day if I just plugged in the votes. Obviously I could have just counted them myself and it was always really obvious, but that's no fun, and I did it in case it may have been confusing to work out and because there were lots of roles that had votes changing, eg. the monkey's votes wouldn't work against the striaton brothers.

In excel the maximum vote tally highlighted and turned red, but google docs doesn't show that. ^^'

BrockBack Mafia Spreadsheet

Anyway, hopefully you can see how the game actually went behind the scenes.

Thanks again, everyone. :)

Last edited:
Croag: How come the last day Derp's vote counted? It shouldn't have. Not that it made a difference, but...

Sorry, I was supposed to put a 'zero' in there, but I saw there wasn't anything there a minute ago so I replaced it with a '1' in google docs. So actually, it didn't vote. ^^ I'll go change it, thanks!

Let me just say.

"Nurse Joy... a one woman man's what I wanna be. Stay by her side so faithfully. I would if I could, but it's just no good... 'cos you're not the woman for me!"

That is some of the best flavor text I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom