• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW #??: More Tsutarja VS Emonga (sketches!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about characterizations or what might be happenening. I don't care if someone catches a Pokemon or someone evolves. I don't care is anyone gets character development. As long as this episode is as entertaining as the sketches make them out to be, then I'm happy.

I don't care about characterizations or what might be happenening. I don't care if someone catches a Pokemon or someone evolves. I don't care is anyone gets character development. As long as this episode is as entertaining as the sketches make them out to be, then I'm happy.

Here here!

And thanks so much for sharing these, sunyshore. Hopefully this will be every bit as awesome as the last squirrel vs grass snake episode. :)

Anybody think that if we got another Pokemon knowing Mero-mero they could have a three way fight?

You mean, a Mexican standoff? Awesome.

Oh god, yes.

Sadly, a Mexican Stand-off based purely upon Mero Mero (awesome as it sounds) would be a bit difficult in pratice, since at least two of the participants would be of the same gender.

Oh god, yes.

Sadly, a Mexican Stand-off based purely upon Mero Mero (awesome as it sounds) would be a bit difficult in pratice, since at least two of the participants would be of the same gender.
Good point. Maybe some random Pokemon just ends up wandering between the two and getting hit?

Last edited:
BW035?

I say that because apparently both Emolga and Snivy show up in that episode.

Or is there still a chance these sketches are unrelated to BW035?

Doubt it, these are predicted to be around episode 40, judging by when Sunyshore gets sketches, or something like that. A scene between Emolga and Snivy would add more to the episode, it already seems packed with things as it is.

Last edited:
the oshawott sketches are totally seperate from the emonga/snivy sketches. they are not the same episode. i don't know how many times i can say this XD

Well I guess we know now what episode those Emolga/Snivy sketches are from.

indeedadly do~

other_art_bw_emongatsutarja01_anime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom