• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

Let's drop the Misty talk now. She's not going to be mentioned so this is a pointless discussion.

When did she break the fourth wall in her debut episode? I don't remember that.
He's probably referring to the scene when she waved to us while Cilan and Ash were drying their clothes.

Bel (Bianca?) is pretty awesome in the game.. So I expect her to be just as awesome in this show. Has Cheren been confirmed for this show? He would definitely make a good rival to Ash.

This episode should have a lot of Basculin. The Magikarp scam would also be pretty funny.

Bel (Bianca?) is pretty awesome in the game.. So I expect her to be just as awesome in this show. Has Cheren been confirmed for this show? He would definitely make a good rival to Ash.

This episode should have a lot of Basculin. The Magikarp scam would also be pretty funny.

she is, she appeared in BW013, or 012, i don't remember

yeah, Cheren appearing would rock, also magikarp salesman makes sense since he's
In the BW games

I just want to see the Magikarp salesman appear and sell Cilan/Bianca a Basculin disguised as a Magikarp. That would just be gold.
Really like this.
Yes, there are birds that fish. Sort of. There are/were finches on the Galapagos Islands that could spear fish with their beaks. How any Unova birds can help with fishing, I don't know. But Bianca of all people could figure out how.
No. None of Darwin's finches can skewer fish. Not in the least. Boobies live on those islands and fish. Hardly finches.

This ep will probably air after Arty's Gym, so we'll be seeing it sooner than expected.

I don't expect the TR eps to air for a while.

What kinds of pokemon are they trying to fish for then?? There's not a lot of water pokemon in the Unova region, especially ones you can fish for, pre-national dex.

This ep will probably air after Arty's Gym, so we'll be seeing it sooner than expected.

That's cool that means we get to see Bel sooner. Did TV TOKYO say that on it's site?

Except how many episodes does TV Tokyo have in advance?

Because I think eventually they'll need to take a two week break of sorts (to catch up) if we aren't going to see the Plasma Rocket episodes for a few months.

Except how many episodes does TV Tokyo have in advance?

Because I think eventually they'll need to take a two week break of sorts (to catch up) if we aren't going to see the Plasma Rocket episodes for a few months.

America's Airings are going to catch up with all these breaks :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom