• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime.

Looks like it is going to be an unofficial battle.

TV Tokyo

Tamagetake and Cabernet are also mentioned in the VA cast list. Might be a flashback though.

Also, it is clearly mentioned that Satoshi is going for Shaga to earn his final badge.

Based on the style of those pics, it looks like Iwane might animate one of these eps, or at least I'm leaning towards him/her.

TV Tokyo

Tamagetake and Cabernet are also mentioned in the VA cast list. Might be a flashback though.

Also, it is clearly mentioned that Satoshi is going for Shaga to earn his final badge.

That's a relief :whew:. For a moment I was worried they'd pull they same bullshit they did with AG (though at least BW2 gives them way more to work with than Emerald did)

Tamagetake! I knew she would have that Poison type!
I'm really interested how they will roll this stuff? And it's a 2 parter! Really strange! Maybe Cabarnet challenges her first or has challenged her already.

No, Tamagetake and Cabernet are for the Cilan episode.

still strange there is no official title! Don't get me wrong I like new BW2 character appear anime! But something new special! So we get interested in! nothing! Maybe the 2nd title has some major feature!?We usually get the title 1month before it airs so this is strange!

still strange there is no official title! Don't get me wrong I like new BW2 character appear anime! But something new special! So we get interested in! nothing! Maybe the 2nd title has some major feature!?We usually get the title 1month before it airs so this is strange!

No, not really. Pokemon fan should be out in a few days, while there is still some time in Terebii.

FYI, it will be a ONE HOUR SPECIAL :D

official site

Now all we need is for Homika's Koffing to evolve and this episode will be almost perfect.

(note that in order for the episode to be completely perfect, at least in my view, Ash must obtain a Koffing egg, a Koffing, or a Weezing, none of which are actually very likely)

If Homikas koffing evolves it better win atleast once because almost every time when Satoshis pokemon evolve they win

If Homikas koffing evolves it better win atleast once because almost every time when Satoshis pokemon evolve they win

If Homika's Koffing evolves I want to see Ash get destroyed. I would actually pay good money to see Ash's team get swept by a Weezing.

I'd rather this episode go old school and Dogas gets defeated by Pikachu's Thunderbolt. :-D

I'd rather this episode go old school and Dogas gets defeated by Pikachu's Thunderbolt. :-D
And blowing up the place as a conclusion?

No, not really. Pokemon fan should be out in a few days, while there is still some time in Terebii.

Isn't Pokemon Fan every other month?

Isn't Pokemon Fan every other month?
@Dogasu; Is that true?
If that's the case then we won't be getting those "inside-episode-scene scans" this time.

Pokemon Fan is neither "monthly" nor "bi-monthly." It's just released whenever the hell Shougakukan feels like putting it out.

Here's what's been confirmed for the rest of the year:

Issue 23 - June 1st, 2012
Issue 24 - July 14th, 2012
Issue 25 - September 2012
Issue 26 - December 2012

TV Tokyo

Knew it.

Drayden was hyped from even early BW, so it would have been silly for him not to appear.

Pokemon Fan is neither "monthly" nor "bi-monthly." It's just released whenever the hell Shougakukan feels like putting it out.

Here's what's been confirmed for the rest of the year:

Issue 23 - June 1st, 2012
Issue 24 - July 14th, 2012
Issue 25 - September 2012
Issue 26 - December 2012

I see. Thanks for the info.

That's a relief :whew:. For a moment I was worried they'd pull they same bullshit they did with AG (though at least BW2 gives them way more to work with than Emerald did)

Eh, he still went to Sootopolis City, battled the same type, and got the same badge. The only thing that changed was the gym leader.

It be different in this case, because he'd battle a different gym leader, get a different badge, and it be an entirely different type.

Last edited:

Eh, he still went to Sootopolis City, battled the same type, and got the same badge. The only thing that changed was the gym leader.

It be different in this case, because he'd battle a different gym leader, get a different badge, and it be an entirely different type.

Actually, I meant how they threw out Ruby/Sapphire's story (screwing over Gen 3's Villain Teams AND Mascots in the process!) in favor of an odd hodgepodge of elements from Emerald and the Gen 1 Remakes in order to pimp those games (disgusting, as Dogasu once said).

At least here there's a chance they'll incorporate things from BW2 with the intial story, like how they did with DP and elements from Platinum (though the Villain Team and Mascots may still get screwed over again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom