• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Boldore might appear in this episode and since it is possible he can evolve, the discussion isn't off topic or anything.
That's not evidence. If there was a scan or a preview that suggested evolution, then you'd have substantial evidence to discuss it in the thread, as it's part of the episode proper. A Pokemon showing up in the episode isn't evidence of it evolving.

But as I said, you're free to talk about it in the Capture/Evolution/Release thread.

too bad we have proof boldore doesn't evolve here

I wonder just how much more ridiculous this episode gets. First oshawott then axew and then scraggy of all things. At least Virgil gets a battle here.

So this is not an episode involving Axew only but we get to watch rival battles also.. well it is nice most of the rivals mentioned but is ther anything new about them to know, like kotetsu's Hydreigon or something lik that.. and prof juniper is appearing.. i dont know what for???

So this is not an episode involving Axew only but we get to watch rival battles also.. well it is nice most of the rivals mentioned but is ther anything new about them to know, like kotetsu's Hydreigon or something lik that.. and prof juniper is appearing.. i dont know what for???

Most likely to swap a pokemon for Ash lol.

Well thank goodness for that. Although that makes it less likely Axew getting lost actually means anything.

So once again Trip decides to leave after losing in a major tournament. Talk about a sore loser.

On a more speculatory note, I hope we get to see some rival battles take place in this episode. I don't want this episode to just be about Axew getting lost and a COTD interacting with Trubbish and Garbodor.

So once again Trip decides to leave after losing in a major tournament. Talk about a sore loser.

On a more speculatory note, I hope we get to see some rival battles take place in this episode. I don't want this episode to just be about Axew getting lost and a COTD interacting with Trubbish and Garbodor.

You do know Scraggy's VA is listed and is the same VA as Trip. Sure it doesn't guarantee it, but it's still a possibility as Dephender from Serebii said.

Sure it doesn't guarantee it, but it's still a possibility as Dephender from Serebii said.
It's hardly very likely considering that VA lists usually list the characters voiced by each actor. Only Pokémon tend to be excluded.

Probably, but it's still likely and if so, at least it could show some development for his character.

Preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuesJ9AOLqg

- Axew follows a ballon.
- Iris and Cilan shout out for Axew.
- Axew chases the balloon in a building.
- Bianca screams in shock.
- Iris runs away from Ash, Cilan, Virgil and Bianca.
- Cilan and Ash follow.
- Axew is wearing a partying hat and walks around dizzy, with People rushing off in the background.
- Garbodor shoots some yellow attack from it's finger things.
- Some Trubbish shoot Sludge Bombs.
- Pikachu dodges Garbodor's attack.
- Axew sits on a rock crying.
- The same running people are seen from the front up close.
- One of them runs off with Axew.

Last edited:
Sure it doesn't guarantee it, but it's still a possibility as Dephender from Serebii said.
It's hardly very likely considering that VA lists usually list the characters voiced by each actor. Only Pokémon tend to be excluded.

Probably, but it's still likely and if so, at least it could show some development for his character.

Preview ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 - YouTube

- Axew follows a ballon.
- Iris and Cilan shout out for Axew.
- Axew chases the balloon in a building.
- Bianca screams in shock.
- Iris runs away from Ash, Cilan, Virgil and Bianca.
- Cilan and Ash follow.
- Axew is wearing a partying hat and walks around dizzy, with People rushing off in the background.
- Garbodor shoots some yellow attack from it's finger things.
- Some Trubbish shoot Sludge Bombs.
- Pikachu dodges Garbodor's attack.
- Axew sits on a rock crying.
- The same running people are seen from the front up close.
- One of them runs off with Axew.

Hmm, that scene with Kibago sitting on the rocks makes me think something big is gonna happen.

Dear freakin Mike, this episode looks horrible!! Why did we need this filler in the league again?

I think it looks rather entertaining, surprisingly. :>

It all seems to go kinda whacky, and I've always preferred the more hilarious episodes before the plot ones, so I really don't mind this one. Besides, having a breather before the ''real battles'' starts is just fine by me.

Axew is also adorable in this episode~

Based on the preview alone this looks like a lame episode especially during the league. Hoping we do in fact get to see some rival battles going on.

I mean seriously, haven't we had ENOUGH Iris episodes like in the World Cup, 2 episodes back in her hometown and now this one? Ok, so this seems to be more focused on Axew but come on put the thing in a Pokeball, on a leash or something heck she can tie it up in her hair if she wanted to.

I did think it was cute seeing Oshawott with a fat stomach from eating those apples. xD

Not sure what to expect but I'm hoping for an evolution (more than likely not going to happen), new move being learned or mastered in Scraggy's case or something to make the story progress instead of it being a dull episode.

That balloon Axew was chasing, reminded anyone of the Air Balloon from the games??? Just thought I'd point that out haha it would be funny for Axew to catch it and then float around.

Considering the episode hasn't actually aired, and we only know tiny snippets of what's going on, we can't say for sure that it has nothing to do with the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom