• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress

Hey now, while I'm really getting frustrated with the trainer aspect of Iris' story, the above action is asshole territory. As far as Iris as a character goes, at worst, she's a snide brat. Going by that, she's more likely to tease the boy (should she even care esp since the info titbits make her sound more annoyed at the matter at hand).

All I'm hoping is that Snivy gets some much starved and extremely deserved coverage FOR ONCE.

Iris is not like that for I see of her. Unlike the other girls from other series, there is more to Iris then her "your such a kid" joke with Ash. There some charter that we need to discover from her past so we can understand why she acts this way. I think about Iris as a better version of Misty because she has a little bit more charter devopment from Iris then Misty. It wierd that I like Iris as a charter and everyone else hate.

I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress

Why would she do that? It would be more likely that Iris has a problem with wearing the dress as much as he does. So if she does blackmail than Ash can tease her back since she's not really a dress lover.

Iris is not like that for I see of her. Unlike the other girls from other series, there is more to Iris then her "your such a kid" joke with Ash. There some charter that we need to discover from her past so we can understand why she acts this way. I think about Iris as a better version of Misty because she has a little bit more charter devopment from Iris then Misty. It wierd that I like Iris as a charter and everyone else hate.

....So, if that's how you feel, why would you even express fears of Iris doing something as plain assholish and OOC as blackmail in the first place?

EDIT: And before you ask (just in case), being a brat and being an asshole are two different things...

Last edited:

Why would she do that? It would be more likely that Iris has a problem with wearing the dress as much as he does. So if she does blackmail than Ash can tease her back since she's not really a dress lover.

She didn't have a problem wearing a dress for Luke's first movie. (Two, in fact.) Just sayin'.

BW098summary.png

Emolga appears in this episode.

I love the thought of this episode! Cilan would say it has an elegant taste!

...although, the only thing I can think is that both Jessie and James already have the perfect outfits for this ep. James in the red dress and Jessie in the blue uniform... Man, I love those outfits.

Satoshi and friends are headed to Higaki City, the site of the next Isshu League tournament. In the forest, they meet Maya and the scarf Pokemon, Chillachino of a garden opera troupe. After the troupe speaks rudely about Tsutarja and Emonga, an angered Iris challenges them to a battle.

Summary!

Satoshi and friends are headed to Higaki City, the site of the next Isshu League tournament. In the forest, they meet Maya and the scarf Pokemon, Chillachino of a garden opera troupe. After the troupe speaks rudely about Tsutarja and Emonga, an angered Iris challenges them to a battle.

Summary!

Wait a minute... Who came up with the idea that Iris was going to use Tsutarja!?! By the looks of the summary, it's possible that Ash and Iris will be in a tag battle against this troupe.

Uh, no, it doesn't say Iris is going to use Tsutarja. She's just battling because they were rude to Tsutarja. As far as I know it's just Iris battling.

Summary!
Seriously , What's Ash doing ?
Iris angry about insulting Emolga & Battling them while Ash doing nothing.
He's not the old Ash , He's worst then the old Ash .

Summary!

Hell, no! Ash has never been this manly! Honestly, who has the balls to crossdress like he does?! He's an inspiration to real men all over the world!

On a more serious note, the summary is implying that Ash is having a say in it as well.

Summary!

Honestly, who has the balls to crossdress like he does?!
Jemes & Cilan does !
Jemes even wear fake **** which cause a very good episode to be Banned !
And Summary anything about Ash accept he & Co heading somewhere of again.
Honestly , I think Ash should handle the whole thing with his Snivy.
Plus ,
Ash should personally spend more time with Snivy.

Oh, great, so Iris will battle after all. I hope that she's going to go with Emolga who desperately needs another battle.

A likely scenario I could see would be close to the one in ''The School of Hard Knocks'', having Iris lose her battle while Ash then would win his, and that I'd be perfectly okay with, even though it'd be nice seeing Emolga get another win.

It's so typical for Iris to immediately butt in as soon as someone's insulting/treating another Pokémon badly, so all of this makes perfect sense to me. ALSO LOOK AT GORGEOUS CILAN.

Let's hope for an Emolga and Snivy tag battle. That would be awesome, except we don't have a partner for Maya. Cilan?

Let's hope for an Emolga and Snivy tag battle. That would be awesome, except we don't have a partner for Maya. Cilan?

That's actually a nice idea, considering that Iris hasn't had a Tag battle as of yet. And there could actually be a partner for Maya, and that'd be that Trainer with Lilligant who we saw in the last scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom