• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mb92qg9sGr1r1alb2o2_400.png

Anyone getting an Oscar and Andi vibe here?

Last edited:
Roserade. Crossdressing. Yup, looks like another The Rose of Versailles parody.

I guess we can add Tsutarja to the list of Iris Bus victims. Seriously, Tsutarja is one of the most neglected Pokémon on Satoshi's team, it really needed this episode to really showcase its personality, establish itself as ready for the League, etc. but sadly, it's like the writers have forgotten that they can write Tsutarja without Emonga and episodes without having them revolve around Iris for the flimsiest reasons. It's a shame cause in the episodes where Tsutarja is interacting with other characters, she's actually really interesting and compelling like in the Chaobu episode. Let's hope Iris' presence in this episode is over fast and that we can actually see the focus be where is should be, on Satoshi and Tsutarja, their friendship, their characters and their level before the League.

Well, we have cross dressing, Tsutarja and a little focus on Iris, all in a single episode.

It can't go bad.

So Ash has his five Pokemon that had charter devolopment hmmm

plot twist: they're all actually crossdressing men and this whole episode is actually supposed to be a drag competition

its interesting that ash with that red wig on makes him look a lot like skyla. and those three girls look the they are from the pish-posh cadillac 1%. so im pretty sure they are the snobbish full of themselves type of people. Let snivy beat theim in battle and put them in their place

Preview
- The dressed up girls and their Pokemon do some sort of welcoming pose.
- Iris gets annoyed.
- Pansage walks along a beam.
- Roserade moves and Pansage is about to fall.
- Emolga and Axew come out of Iris's hair.
- Ash and Iris are embarrassed about their get ups.
- Emolga and a Lilligant battle.
- Emolga knocks Lilligant off the beam.
- Cinccino and Snivy battle.
- Lilligant fires a Energy Ball at Pansage.
- Emolga flies over a moat of water.
- Roserade fires an attack.
- Ash and Pikachu cheer.
- Iris gets angry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwAj0_jL2Dg&feature=plcp

Last edited:
I expect Satoshi and Dent to speak in high-falsettos throughout the episode.

Ash should defend Iris and Snivy for calling them ulgy

Ash should defend Snivy from them calling her ugly. Somehow Iris is yet again talking one of Ash's Pokemon's problems in her hands. The same thing almost happened to Tepig/Pignite.

OMGOMGOMG DENTO, DARLING

I'm really looking forward to see Dento this episode. Judging from the preview, everything seemed great, although judging from the sponsor part of the preview, it seemed to me like Iris was the one battling Cinccino with Snivy? I definitely think Ash should be the one doing the battling with Snivy, but if both Iris and Snivy are the direct targets of Maya and her troup, then maybe it'd be more reasonable for the two of them to team up. Besides, we've seen both Iris and Snivy interact several times before, so why not? It could be interesting. As long as she battles with Emolga too, which she apparently does against that Lilligant, I'm fine.

The scenario kinda reminds me of the one we had back in Johto, when the whole gang battled the Winstrate family, and as I loved that episode I definitely wouldn't mind another one similar to that, but in that case it'd make more sense if Ash battled too. At least we know that Dento and Iris will.

YKNOW WHAT I DONT EVEN CARE I JUST WANT DENTO

OMGOMGOMG DENTO, DARLING

I'm really looking forward to see Dento this episode. Judging from the preview, everything seemed great, although judging from the sponsor part of the preview, it seemed to me like Iris was the one battling Cinccino with Snivy? I definitely think Ash should be the one doing the battling with Snivy, but if both Iris and Snivy are the direct targets of Maya and her troup, then maybe it'd be more reasonable for the two of them to team up. Besides, we've seen both Iris and Snivy interact several times before, so why not? It could be interesting. As long as she battles with Emolga too, which she apparently does against that Lilligant, I'm fine.

The scenario kinda reminds me of the one we had back in Johto, when the whole gang battled the Winstrate family, and as I loved that episode I definitely wouldn't mind another one similar to that, but in that case it'd make more sense if Ash battled too. At least we know that Dento and Iris will.

YKNOW WHAT I DONT EVEN CARE I JUST WANT DENTO

That was Advance Generation, although I agree with you on the rest. I also can't wait to see this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom