• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Person: Everyone in the world, pull my finger!!!!:evil:
Everyone: NO WAY!!!!! :mad:

brocksplan6.jpg

Off-screen announcer: 1 out of every 5,000 children suffer from Brock's disease every year. Like poor Dawn, here, who's never been able to open her eyes ever since she was diagnosed with Brock's disease two years ago. We here at the UPWHCDWBD ask that you donate some of your money to help Dawn and all the other children suffering from this horribe disease. Your contributions will be appreciated greatly.

Dawn: I feel like a crackhead...

picture.php

James: What's up, Jess?

Jessie: THE SKY!!!!

^ LOL at the Dawn one XD

pokemonLolz3.png

HAR HAR HAR! That's some funny sheat right there!

dp110pikadive.jpg

Ash: "Hey, everyone! I'm a big stupid guy with a big butt and my butt smells and I like to-"

Pikachu then headbutts Ash to stop him from continuing his immature joke.

brocksplan6.jpg

Off-screen announcer: 1 out of every 5,000 children suffer from Brock's disease every year. Like poor Dawn, here, who's never been able to open her eyes ever since she was diagnosed with Brock's disease two years ago. We here at the UPWHCDWBD ask that you donate some of your money to help Dawn and all the other children suffering from this horribe disease. Your contributions will be appreciated greatly.
dp096lovescynthia.jpg

Oh no, it's spreading! Run for your lives! o__O

pokemonLolz3.png

HAHAHA, lol, Irie think he's funny, that's hilarious.

And i can do long stories, which are funny.

And Irie you just do the same sort of thing over and over, about Ash's joke or Dento sniffing glue, and the fart or whatever.

And Irie you just do the same sort of thing over and over, about Ash's joke or Dento sniffing glue, and the fart or whatever.

z74531222.jpg

Wow! You figured that out all by yourself?

You know what?
Giovanni-facepalm.jpg

Thanks a lot for pointing out the obvious, genius...

dp110pikadive.jpg

Ash: Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with yo pants on the ground

Pikachu: Not yet you haven't

Giovanni-facepalm.jpg

Giovanni: This guy needs to give up.

brocksplan6.jpg

Well at least he admitted he wasn't funny.

I did figure that out all by myself, when i noticed you kept doing the same unfunny posts.

Giovanni-facepalm.jpg

Director (off-screen): OK, Giovanni. Meowth's fantasy of you with Buizel will begin in 30 minutes.

Giovanni (thinking): UGGH! Thank God that after this, I will no longer humiliate myself in these... disturbing delusions of that feline! I will actually be a threatening presence, get an alluring secretary and, next season, wear an outfit that makes me look like Gendo Ikari.

Director (off-screen): Giovanni, come to the dressing room. Your PJs and nightcap are ready.

Giovanni (thinking): Only 11 more episodes, only 11 more episodes, only 11...

dp110pikadive.jpg

Ash; Pikachu! What's the point?

Pikachu: I need some more trousers to put in the washing machine.

dp110pikadive.jpg

Eff land on I'm on a boat mother...
Pikachu: On no you don't.

dp110pikadive.jpg

Ash: Okay, to end the shipping debate once and for all, the person I am in love with is-

Pikachu: YOU SHALL NOT END THE SHIPPING WARS!

dp110pikadive.jpg

Irie: Fair enough. I'll turn the "funny" gear on so everyone's happy and havin' super-funny time.
Pikachu: You heard him. The case is closed.

pokemonLolz3.png

Yo, dawg! I herd you're a joker, so i put a (good) joke in your (good) joke so you can laugh while you laugh.

smystash.jpg

Ash: You said you had the drugs!
Belle: I do, I do, it's in here somewhere.

*grumble* only one picture doesn't feel right.
shirtlessboys.jpg

Dent: By the way, why am i half naked??
Ash: Yeah, man, i mean, where's my shirt and jeans?
Pikachu: who's that chick?
Bel: Ooh, ooh, i'm surrounded by handsome, topless boys... Am i gone to heaven? Wow! There's five fingers in my hand!!

shirtlessboys.jpg

Belle: This scene is brought to you by Pokeshipping.
Dento: Ash who is she talking to?
Ash: I...don't...know.
Pikachu: Pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom