• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Week Five

I love the BGM in this episode, and one song really stood out to me, in particular. They played it during the scene when Pachirisu had to choose its trainer, whether it wanted to go with Dawn or with Jessie. The song started out softly, with a piano or something, and it was so sad.

Anyway, I wish I had an mp3 of that song. It was so beautiful, and I LOVE it!!!!

I believe that's Dawn/Hikari's theme (similar to the one played on the balcony
before Dawn's premiere contest). I was actually surprised at that part since
the music seemed to interject at such an odd moment. Fitting, but not exactly
the kind of theme I was anticipating for Pachirisu choosing a trainer.

I know I am late, but I don't have chance to seen this episode before.
They pronounced Pachirisu correctly, yay. =P Dawn's performance was awesome, Ash was good as always.
Are you mad?
First, they pronounced Pachirisu two different way and no one were correct.
Second, this were Dawn's english VA's worst episode ever. Even Ash's performance in this episode were better then Dawn's. It especially ruined the scene were Dawn let her Pachirisu away. But the scene where Dawn chatched Pachirisu for first time is bad too. Whoever Dawn's VA is, must have really bad day when working on this episode. Am I really the only one who heard this?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom