• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Catching Fire Mafia-[4/22/12]-GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Catching Fire Mafia-[ 4/20/12]- Day 6

I still don't get my role xD! and the whole checking was a lie but I knew pika was mafia so...still though!

Bah. :V This whole game can be summed up as a big derp for me. I got "This person dresses in Capitol finery and has a beard. Their depiction differs between the book and movie." by checking Paperhorse and assumed she was Cinna. Huzzah for claiming to the mafia on Day 1. xD

Anyway, good game mafia.

LOL, poor Zenax.

Is that Garret Hedlund in your avatar? If so, another hot hot man.

Totally separate from the above:
Easy win for the mafia, congratulations mafiosos XD
Not a good performance by the town. If I could go back, I think I would have been like, screw it if Peeta dies and it makes things more complicated for me, we need to lynch people. Also, role claim to hopefully get a role claiming bandwagon started XD

Good game everyone :3

Bah. :V This whole game can be summed up as a big derp for me. I got "This person dresses in Capitol finery and has a beard. Their depiction differs between the book and movie." by checking Paperhorse and assumed she was Cinna. Huzzah for claiming to the mafia on Day 1. xD

Anyway, good game mafia.

Well, to make you feel better, when you PM'd me I completely panicked. xD

LOL, poor Zenax.

Is that Garret Hedlund in your avatar? If so, another hot hot man.
Eh, I'll get over it. xD I was more sad to see Beck died because he had the role I wanted.

And yes, it is. :3 Kinda fitting with the game because he's the one I want to play Finnick in Catching Fire.

Well, to make you feel better, when you PM'd me I completely panicked. xD
I'll at least have done that. The game wasn't such a total failure on my part then. :3c

I made it to endgame! First time ever!! :D

Flawless Victory, that was fun XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom