• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Codenames III: Pokemon Edition Part 2 [ENDGAME]

Both were correct, the score is now 7 - 9!
1693867887043.png

It is now @Jinjo's turn to give a clue to Red Team, they have 48 hours from Jinjo's clue to post their guess(es).

Johto is the easy one. I checked all Nurse Joy and Sabrina artwork, no kimonos there :(

Uhh Jamie halp. We should submit Johto first anyway.

Oh right duh... Shall I submit Johto and Eevee?
I mean Eevee fits the Rival part too, can't believe I did not think of this sooner...

Apples are Red and they grow on trees, which you Cut down? The latter seems like a pretty loose connection to me though...
Apples were a rather common item in (at least) Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Blue (title might not be 100% correct, not exactly in the right mindset for this game rn, but wanted to point it out anyway)

Sorry not kept up with the game! Won't happen again!

The turn has been passed due to no guesses within the time limit.
It is now @Jinjo's turn to give a clue to Red Team, they have 48 hours from Jinjo's clue to post their guess(es).

Wikipedia says the following:
"The Bake-kujira (化鯨, ghost whale) is a mythical Japanese yōkai (ghost, phantom, or strange apparition) from western Japan.

It is supposedly a large ghostly skeleton whale and is said to be accompanied by strange birds and fish.

In one story, a fisherman tries to catch it with his harpoon but the harpoon sailed right through it and the Bake-kujira floated away. In other stories people say that the Bake-kujira brings a curse and general misfortune to the area where it is spotted."

I would bet Kyogre and Ghost, but am giving Jamie some time to think this too before submitting.

Back
Top Bottom