• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Nyomo is apparently the only reliable source on Twitter at the moment and the Tweets don't hold any information relative to CoroCoro.

The official scan should surface in the next few hours, but I highly doubt they have anything we don't already know.
Nyomo's tweets do seem to concern CoroCoro, but unfortunately, one of them is this:
https://twitter.com/nyomo/status/311295623594926080

there's only one new pokemon reveal that tweet says

So it means 6 new Pokemon as in starters, legendaries, Sylveon and that, right? Cause if so, at least its one new Pokemon.

Six as in the three starters, the two legendaries, and the one Eeveelution. So no. No new Pokemon*.

*According to this source, which isn't necessarily reliable, so I've heard.
Uhuh, and as such its contradictory to the fact that they mention a 7th Pokemon or someone else does. Damn, looks like we're not through the clear yet on fake stuff.

I would recommend that everyone holds his or her horses. Due to inaccurate translations it's easy to misread or mistake a tweet for new information.

Once the scans surface we'll know for sure.

there's only one new pokemon reveal that tweet says
? I'm reading "On this month's cover, there's only new Pokémon XY Pokémon stickers, so I'm passing". That doesn't imply any new Pokémon, only new Pokémon stickers.

Unless I'm reading wrong.

One new Pokemon is better than none.

I can't see them revealing a plain Pokemon, so I guess it'll probably be something interesting...New Baby or Evolution?

that NK tweet is just that person speculating, guys. and where the heck did the lifting stickers thing come from? 解禁 means unveiled.

the person is speculating, 'won't we get maybe get 6 new ones unveiled, like a patratish guy or something?'

Okay then, good to know. Back to the caves I go, having fun with whatever info I can throw at the masses.

that NK tweet is just that person speculating, guys. and where the heck did the lifting stickers thing come from? 解禁 means unveiled.

the person is speculating, won't get maybe get 6 new one unveiled, like a patratish guy or something?
I'm reading this conversation, which seems to have somebody who've at least seen the cover: https://twitter.com/nyomo/status/311295623594926080

Edit: Just saw the tweet about the other person speculating. Nyomo doesn't seem to be though.

oh as for that tween about patrat... its her personal predection. ^^

That stuff about Sylveon being a Bug-type...apparently the word for fairy and larvae are both the same in Japan I read? Is it possible Ninfia was referencing the fairy and bug terms at once? And perhaps the other translators didn't pick up on that and focused on the Fairy-based name.

That would be really shoddy localization considering Nympheon would get across the Bug concept much clearer - Nymph is synonymous with both bugs and fairies in English, too.

Perhaps, but every country bar Japan and France named the Boxing Pokemon Hitmonchan after Jackie Chan instead of, you know, a boxer.

M. Bison didn't work too well in Street Fighter, I doubt they'd get away with it in Pokemon.

Yeah, to be fair I can't really think of a well-known boxer name besides Tyson (or Rocky, but he's fictional) that they could've used. :p

\

Yeah, to be fair I can't really think of a well-known boxer name besides Tyson (or Rocky, but he's fictional) that they could've used. :p

\

George Fore'mon' ;o ... oh wait i'm thinking to much with digimon in mind

but he'd definitely be fire/fighting.

I'm just wondering how much info of XY that we're getting anyway as Serebii did state we're getting a supplement of it...

No baby Pinsir means that the GameFaqs leak was BS, though.

Back
Top Bottom