• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

Santa?

• Hell No.

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • Of course!!~

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Meh, I dunno.

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
Yes. People saying Santa isn't real is all just a big government conspiracy to blind us from the truth. The people shall see through the fog of the government's conspiracy in due time. Then we shall give Santa a life without fear of governnment persecution, where he can give presents to all the good boys and girls without having the reindeer look out for anti-aircraft missiles.

There is no reason to beleive that a big bearded guy who lives in the North Pole and flies around the whole world in one night and delivers presents to all the good boys and girls every year on a sleigh driven by flying reindeer does not exist.

I KNOW WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING FROM YOU. WE ARE THE BELIEVERS. WE SHALL NOT BE BLINDED, AND WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED.

108994.jpg

I believe in Santa Claus in the metaphorical sense—an embodiment of the holiday spirit. Do I believe there's actually a man to go with the legend? That would hardly be logical—the surrounding folklore defies even present-day technology to an unrealistic degree, let alone the technology from the days of the legend's initial conception.

Unless, as the above poster postulates, there is in fact some sort of conspiracy concealing such advanced technology from the masses. In which case it's perfectly reasonable to assume that Santa Claus is some kind of brilliant temporal-astrophysicist or....something.

Uh, everyone knows that he's fake. He's just a made-up fictional character that is made to give the kids a reason to get more presents. However, SAINT NICHOLAS is real. I believe in the actual man, not the fake, morbid obese, character.

Ever hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper?

He sold his soul to Santa!

Santa is a time traveler. Christmas is really a year long process for Santa but since he's time traveling it takes place in one night on this temporal plane.

Considering I woke up one day as a kid and learned the truth... it killed Christmas for me for about ten minutes. Then I realized I'd still get my video games and legos and toys. Then it was fine.

I'll ask you this: Has anyone ever went to the North Pole to find out Santa is real or not?

Of course I do. Because I am Santa

Really now guys?

I mean I know Pokemon is aimed for kids and this is a pokemon site but REALLY?

I wonder who voted yes.
Oh wait, one of those people was me.

No, I don't actually believe in Santa.

I think this thread would be more fun if people talked about when they found out Santa wasn't real.

When I was a kid I found out because my mom mixed up presents and one was supposed to go to my sister and went to me instead and vice-versa. So then she told us Santa wasn't real so she could switch them. I then promptly told all the little kids at after-school daycare because I felt like they HAD TO KNOW THE TRUTH and got in trouble, hahaha.

The little eight years old me used the little common sense he had at the time and realized by himself that Santa wasn't real. Then he lied to his parents for four years about it so he could get more gifts on Christmas, and it worked. I had to tell them since I was entering High School, but ah, well, good times~

I honestly can't remember when I stopped believing in Santa. I know for a fact, however, that this year will be the first where I won't be celebrating it. :/

A friend had told me Santa didn't exist when I was around six or so, and that was when I still believed in the tooth fairy :( . Looking back now, I kinda dislike how she bragged that Santa wasn't real. Of course, I was going to find out sooner or later, but it could've waited until I was older.

Anyways... I know Santa isn't real, but who cares. Whoever can make Christmas happy is a Santa him/herself.

Of course Santa is real, he's just too fat and lazy to deliver presents anymore, and just brainwashes everyone into buying presents instead. Thus making us believe he isn't real.

I think I was 7 when I stopped believing in Santa. I kinda just figured it out on my own, but hey it was fun to believe for as long as I did.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom