• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you like flowers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1435
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1435

:blush:

If so, what do you like about them? What is it about them that actually makes you.....happy?

Yes, I do. I like flowers because they are pretty and I like taking pictures of them. Oh, and getting flowers from a guy is nice too. ;)

It depends. I like most light scented flowers, but if they smell too much like perfume, then no.

Not most types, but for some reason I really like violets.

They're fun to grow I guess. I always manage to kill them though. Also lilies are cool.

Not really. Always preferred chocolate overs these as gifts because at least you can eat the chocolate, with flowers they just end up withering and dying under my care.

But in someone else's care who knows what they're doing/cares enough to tend to them, be it a skilled gardener or Mother Nature herself, they're quite beautiful.

I like how they look and how they add to the scenery. The scented ones give me horrible allergies, though, which sucks.

And why the hell am I the only male this thread

I don't garden flowers, but we have a lot of wild ones here, my Mom has a Poppy, which looks lovey. I do like flowers.

I like them but I can never keep them alive!:sweat: I like snap-dragons though because you can make them snap. I wonder how they got the name...

I like to grow them myself, it's really satisfying to watch your hard work pay off. I don't really know if I like the smell of them, I've never smelled them.... I think.

I never liked flowers that much. I dunno, I always felt a little guilty whenever one met its inevitable death. Maybe I'd like them better if I see them still attached to the plant. Maybe.

You can only enjoy them for such a short time.

Can't say they make me happy but I do like them. I don't usually buy them though, they're too expensive and die very quickly. I've tried to grow plants before, but they never ever grow :/

Except Sunflowers, I can grow one of those to extreme heights.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom