• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP 153 Title

Re: DP 153 Title?

If we had a fifth generation pokemon right now I'd say it's replacing Mime Jr. but we don't have one yet

Or maybe the return of Chimecho *shot*

If he does catch a pokemon I hope it isn't over affectionate I don't want another pokemon hugging him.

Sunnyshore and it's inevitable Pikachu vs. Raichu can piss off if it means more Rocket episodes, especially if it's James centric. Fun characters. They're fun.

Exactly! and that comes from me, a Pika/Raichu fan who can't wait for Volkner's eps... it'll come eventually, no need to rush

James title? Well I would prefer him to catch a Pokemon to be quite honest, I'm a bit tired of seeing Carnivine all the bloody time, but it won't happen.

He barely battles at all, I don't really see the need in additional Poké
Other than Wobbuffet who barely appears at all and even then isn't treated much like Poké, both Jessie and James only have two Poké at a time - just like Brock seems to have no more than 3
There's a reason they don't have a lot of Poké - these Poké will only end up neglected

Nah, Manene won't be leaving until Musashi's contest arc has ended in Sinnoh.

Maybe he will meet Sabonea again? (And I don't mean that he would get it back to his team.)

The more I think about the more I like the idea of Chimecho appearing because maybe Jame's family will make another appearance.

I posted this in the Galactic thread and no one cares there XD I'll try to post it here too...

I don't think I should open a new thread so I'll just post this here since that's something about the near future eps... but probably not these ones

Apparently this VA - http://blog.livedoor.jp/rikiya_no_kimochi/ - did something in Pokémon recently... I don't think he said anything about air date or what character he did but maybe someone who knows better can check it out

After James got shafted in the Pokeringer episode, it is nice to see him get a proper ep to himself.

I posted this in the Galactic thread and no one cares there XD I'll try to post it here too...
What I understood from Google translation is that he just hung out with Rica, Megumi and Ikue...?

What I understood from Google translation is that he just hung out with Rica, Megumi and Ikue...?

I doubt he'd randomly post about meeting them, he must have did something on Pokémon... if not, why they'd post this in Pokéani's thread for new titles/summaries? I'm sure he did one of the upcoming eps...

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rikiya_Koyama
Is it this VA? By that list he already did something in Poké but I have no idea who that character is

Last edited:

Well, we certainly didn't have to wait too long before learning about the next Rocket episode!

:bounce:

After James got shafted in the Pokeringer episode, it is nice to see him get a proper ep to himself.

He actually gets to do more in episodes lately as well. (Contest, Togepi, Dark Stone) I don't know what's changed, but it's so nice they're finally doing something with Kojiro after shoving him into the background for so long in DP.

He actually gets to do more in episodes lately as well. (Contest, Togepi, Dark Stone) I don't know what's changed, but it's so nice they're finally doing something with Kojiro after shoving him into the background for so long in DP.

Maybe the writers finally realized that they focus on Jessie so much that James/Meowth didn't get any solo episodes. The ep where James released Cacnea was like the only ep he had for the entire beginning of DP.

His treatment in the Pokeringer ep was horrendous too, losing to some filler kid with Skiploom. Ouch.

I just realized it's page 3 and no one has said the obvious about this episode could be, so I'll say it...

Come on Rumika! :-D

His treatment in the Pokeringer ep was horrendous too, losing to some filler kid with Skiploom. Ouch.

Don't get me started on that again. -_-

XD
Yeah... it is funny though, is that the only character he did in Poké? and now he returns to do another character after more than 10 years? XD

I hope this continue and James gets more and more screen time
He was totally neglected in DP which is just stupid

YAAAH DON'T GET MY HOPES UP.

When is it going to air, anyway...?

26.11 as I said in the first post

29.10 - DP 149 (Pika/Pip)
5.11 - DP 150 (Galactic 1)
12.11 DP 151-152 (Galactic 2-3)
19.11 - break
26.11 - DP 153 (this ep)

Pokeani's frontpage confirmed this title. "Be careful! or Full of danger! James' treasure chest!!" is the full title.

Idk what to say about another Team Rocket episode... meh. I find TR dull and we've had so many episodes about them lately >_<

Pokeani's frontpage confirmed this title. "Be careful! or Full of danger! James' treasure chest!!" is the full title.
... Bottlecaps?

Idk what to say about another Team Rocket episode... meh. I find TR dull and we've had so many episodes about them lately >_<
And there are people who are very pleased by this :3

Yeah, PK0082 also posted the same translation of the title in Serebii:
11/26 "Full of Danger! James' treasure chest!!

Source: Pokeani.com

I will post preview summary once I find any...

Great!

And there are people who are very pleased by this :3

Rofl. Yeah, I guess since there are millions of Rocketshippers on this forum they're having a field day now. I'm not too excited though :p

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom