• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

My avatar is Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill.

My profile pic is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

My avatar is Ike from FE:Radiant Dawn, portrayed in the new Super Smash Bros. My profile picture is TCG artwork of Lugia and Ho-Oh. I don't play the Pokemon TCG, but the artwork for the HGSS set was really awesome.

My avatar is also an image of Ike taken from the official Super Smash Bros. website.

My profile picture is an image of Pikachu that Sakurai posted for one of his Smash Pic-of-the-Days. Kind of in a Smash mood right now. *points to signature* XD

My avatar is pretty self-explanatory. Thought I'd get in the ORAS mood with a Hoenn Pokemon and Ludicolo is one of my faves. My profile pictures is Dany from Game of Thrones, drawn in the art style of Grand Theft Auto characters.

Changed my Avatar just now (with a little help from Dolce). it is now Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Project, doing her trademarked, "Nico-Nico Ni!!" catchphrase.

My avatar is Mikasa from Attack on Titan, and my profile picture is still Lucifer from Devil is a Part Timer.

My avatar is Roku from Pop'n Music, and my profile picture is Jacob from Mass Effect wearing a flower crown...cause I was bored, lol.

My avatar is Kiruko Tachiarai from Medaka Box. A very lazy girl who sleeps 22 hours a day. Then my profile picture is Marina Diamandis. My fave music artist.

My avatar and profile picture are both pictures of some of my cats. My avatar is Angus and my profile picture is Flint.

My avatar is Kurisu from Steins;Gate, and my profile pic is still Lucifer/Hanzo from Devil is a Part Timer.

My avatar is Aladdin from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, and my profile picture is Naomi and Little Guy from Trauma Team.

Avatar is Kaguya Houraisan from the Touhou Project.
Profile Picture is Add from Elsword.

My avatar is Makoto Tachibana from Free! and my profile picture is still the same.

My avatar is a cute Korean girl for thinspo, and my profile pic is a symbol for my disordered eating.
Yes, I'm going to blatantly admit that, because the reality I live shouldn't be hidden or sugar-coated.

My profile picture is Rainbow Scout, a fusion of the tf2 Scout and Rainbow Dash from mlp:fim.
My avatar is the pony Fluttershy in one of comics. (I don't know which. I got the picture off tumblr.)

I recently changed my avatar to a screenshot of Rei from an episode of Sailor Moon.

My profile picture is still an image of Pikachu from Smash 3DS.

My avatar is Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and my profile picture is still Lucifer/Hanzo from Devil is a Part Timer.

My avatar is Light from Death Note and my profile pic is Lelouch's Geass from Code Geass

Back
Top Bottom