• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Candy? =3

Do you like/eat candy?

• Total voters
I don't eat candy as much as I used to, but I still like to eat it sometimes. Butterfingers are my favorites. :drool:

I'll eat anything that is sweet. I generally like anything that is Cadbury(chocolate) especially pineapple Fredo frogs (which they don't make anymore, sadly) and Cherry Ripes. I also love any of the Trolli sweets, like their sour geckos and sour worms.

Ahaha this isn't even a question. Milky Way, no contest.

I ate candy a lot when I was kid but do not anymore. Generally the only candy that I still eat is chocolate.
To answer the question: Hershey's chocolate bars to be specific. Although if you count baked good (cakes, pancakes etc.) I prefer those...

I am a sucker for those caramel apple candies, these ones.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kasugai candies, and milk chocolate.

Yep. I'll pretty much eat most candies though. My favorites are probably chocolate and those caramel candies. I could eat the caramel candies for days, haha.

Paydays and Gummy candy fall high on the list, but its usually whatever I have a taste for and that could be anything (but skittles. I never crave skittles). For a chocolate fix, Moser-Roth milk chocolate bars from aldi are my favorite. :X3:

I had changed my mind. It is now chocolate similar to Turtles but with cashews insted of pacans. I do not remember the name.

I'm not a big candy fan, in fact I only eat them during Halloween and Easter lol. My favorite candies however are Kit Kats, Krackel, Crunch, and Reese's peanut butter M&M's. As a kid I liked Twix and Reese's peanut butter cups.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom