• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Internet Memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand this? Thats cuz Lars Monsen don't want you to.

In Norway Lars Monsen is "Chuck Norris", and of course the site above is in Norwegian. No one but the blessed Norwegians (and some Swedes and Dans) can understand the holy word of Lars Monsen.

I'm in World of Warcraft, and there are tons of internal memes buried there. The most prominent was the Saurfang Fact Craze, where High Overlord Saurfang was made into an in-game version of Chuck Norris. The most recent is the one from Trial of the Crusader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEVOFfTvzQ&feature=related

This guy's entire list of quotes are meme worthy.

omg island walker has given the best meme ever. go mudkipz

I would tell you, but the list would be
:saiyan: OVER NINE-THOUSAND
pages long!!!

Also, Shoop Da Whoop.

"Why so serious?":naughty: Don't know if that's an actual meme or not, but there's a possible reference to it in HG/SS.

When you battle Silver for the 3rd time in Goldenrod, one of his quotes during battle is "why so serious?"

Superman is a Dick

proof? see here:

12964079.jpg

You shut your whore mouth when Billy Mays is talking!

That's a funny one.

Spiny said:
YO DAWG I HERDZ THAT YO AND YO DAWG LIKE TO YO-YO, SO WE PUT YO DAWG IN A YO-YO, SO NOW YO CAN YO-YO YO DAWG WHILST YO DAWG YO-YO's, DAWG.

FTW!!!!!
IslandWalker said:
503'd/ so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Yes.

The trollface has quickly become a favorite of mine. I cannot resist laughing at that extremely exaggerated face and its meaning.

"Lamp oil, rope, bombs, you want it?"

Yeah, I have a weakness for Youtube Poops, and Morshu's easily my favorite of the bunch. Total GAR voice right there. XD Sadly, he seems to have a tendency of getting one-upped by The King.

Last edited:
I don't like any meme that is used where it doesn't fit, when it is being over used, or when it's so over used it is a dead meme and should slowly fade away. I'm mostly sick of people just using them to use them, in which cases the meme usually doesn't even fit anyways.

So the answer is none. Because unless used right (right timing, context, whatever), they are bad.

the Goddamn Batman
with this being the crowning glory of the meme
6slcn0w.gif

Ay, yo, everyone, I'm really happy for you, and Ima let you finish, but Kanye West made one of the best memes of all time. Of ALL TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom