• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Paperhorse; :) I'm really glad I got to align with you too! It was the most fun I've ever had in a mafia game, I just wish we both hadn't died so early so we could have kept the alliance going longer ^^'

Yay! Good game everyone, glad the town pulled through in the end. :)
I also was roleblocked twice when I picked the right save! Figures xP

lol, is my character this popular xD

I was REALLY worried about what to do if Gotpika came up as town. Phew x)

Thanks for the game, Drumbeats. I think this game was more of balanced despite it being a game with lots of players (I dunno, imo it gets more difficult to balance roles as a game gets bigger) and lots of mechanics. I enjoyed the game! Also thanks to every player :)

Since it's safe to say, yes. I was Caineghis, the most physically powerful unit in the game.

Though I want to put Beginner's luck on how I survived to the end. That or just being too dumb to be a threat to the mob.

But still, I actually got something right! I totally called Reyson's Galdr and Hetzel's silence! (Wait, but Lekain— GM, why are there two silencers/identical bosses?)
And where the hell is Nephenee!? I understand skipping Naesala (traitorous black swan. Ask Olivia.), but she's a terror on the battlefield (I don't think you even had any lancers...)

Great job, town. I kind of regret not activating my ability before getting nightkilled, but it might have done no good anyway, so oh well. Thanks for letting me play, DrumBeats!

Yay we won! Great job town, and good job to mafia too! Thanks for letting me play DrumBeats - I had fun during the time I was in the game. The roles were very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom