• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Found this around the net; what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Poke_Earth/index.php?showforum=144

why has nobody mentioned this one?

Also, someone post that one picture of all the Eeveelutions that's been floating around.

Which one?

8912186.jpg

EEVEELUTIONS_REDONE_by_Benzophenone_4.jpg

o_O Moar Eevees! My favorite one is the Ghost-type in the first set... it looks "pwettyfuls".

Here's my favorites:

Poison: second set
Rock: First set
Fighting: First set
Flying: second set
Ghost: first set
Bug: Second set
Steel: Second set
Ground: neither
Dragon: First set.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Poke_Earth/index.php?showforum=144

why has nobody mentioned this one?

Also, someone post that one picture of all the Eeveelutions that's been floating around.

That is some beautiful ideas. You've just spoiled the 5th Generation lol

Jk, but really love the Grass and the Fire Starters. The Grass Starter is basically a Physical counterpart to Sceptile, which is nicely designed. And who wouldn't want a T-Rex? lol

The Fire Starter is a brilliant idea, no its an almost Perfect idea. Fire/Ghost is awesome, and it looks awesome. Its a nice change from the Fire/Fighting concept of the previous two Generations.

Not too sure about the water Starter though.. It really just looks like a strange combo of Garchomp/Empoleon. I'd rather prefer a Dolphin myself.

Eevee's evo's are perfect. Dragon Eve looks really nice, along with Light Eve and pure Flying Eve.

Dark/Dragon is also a nice type up. Overall, some very interesting ideas and nice art/designs that would definitely pass for Pokemon.

The artist didn't even try to hide the fact that Raizodon is a poorly done sprite edit of Rhydon.

Half of these are pretty bad, some are excellent, the others are kinda meh.

My personal favorite is the Corsola evolution, that thing looks so cute and better than most other Corsola evolutions I've seen.

The thing that stands out to me about these sprites is that they are all very round, a lot of broad strokes, if you get my meaning. Very little sharpness going on in any of them. To me, that, more than anything, makes them look fake as a group.

It can't be just me who thinks Hitmonsumo is the best idea for a pokemon ever?

whoever did this certainly had about as much creativity as the actual dev team has had of late...
Yes because lots of new Eeveelutions, Regis and making every evolution family have three forms is far more creative than what Game Freak can come up with.

Also, why are Zorua and Zoroark at the end of the dex?

Also, why are you bashing the new Pokémon when we haven't even seen any besides those two?

Yes because lots of new Eeveelutions, Regis and making every evolution family have three forms is far more creative than what Game Freak can come up with.

Also, why are Zorua and Zoroark at the end of the dex?

Also, why are you bashing the new Pokémon when we haven't even seen any besides those two?

Because fans either love the old generations or love the new generations, but not both. because of this, any pokemon belonging their opposite group is automatically despised.

Plus, everyone seems to be thinking Zoroark, because he appears in a movie, is incredibly important and enough to judge an entire generation on, despite the fact is more like Lucario than anything.

It can't be just me who thinks Hitmonsumo is the best idea for a pokemon ever?

It may be, but the concept of sumo wrestling in a fighting-type has already been explored in Makuhita/Hariyama.

Too many of these look like rip-offs of pre-existing pokemon. Some of them are just terrible and are in no way more creative than the any of the actual pokemon. The Flying type eeveelution should be pure And wtf, no RegiDark?
Salaslam is good though.

some of them actually look plausible and well done, however most them are "ehhhhhhhh,howboutno"

I like the Jellitot and Jellitic designs (they're cute), but I don't really like the final evolutions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom