• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

I already know that there is a 5th Gen Pseudo-legendary that is a dark type. Here you go.
800px-Zoroark_anime.png

So there. Ha.
It's like how Lucario was a legendary pseudo-legendary just a special Pokemon with a good back story.

ZOROARK IS NOT A JOKE! THE POWER IS REAL! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE MIGHTY PSEUDO-LEGENDARY DARKNESS!

Oh, and by the way, you can't find Riolu or Lucario in the wild.

I'm hoping for a steel dragon. Give it levitate, high defenses, terrible speed, and decent special attack and watch it powerhouse it's way through everything.

Fghting/Dragon

It has to be dragon at least, why? b/c they're awesome.

Last edited:
I think were getting a Dark/Fire pseudo legendary. Probably Zorou and Zoroark because they say there legendary, but Zorou evolves into Zoroark. Evolution is never the case with a true legendary

I guess it will either be

Dragon / Water,
Dragon / Ice OR
Dragon / Grass (not likely)

And if there are two Pseudo-Legendaries, I don't know what the other one could be, maybe an interesting creature like Metagross or something.

Edit: That doesn't mean I want to see a Dragon pseudo-legendary, it's just my guess. As for my wishes, I would like to have a Fire / Ground pseudo-legendary on my team. :D

I'd love to see a Ghost-type pseudo. Just a random thought that popped into my head.

I guess it will either be

Dragon / Water,
Dragon / Ice OR
Dragon / Grass (not likely)

And if there are two Pseudo-Legendaries, I don't know what the other one could be, maybe an interesting creature like Metagross or something.

Edit: That doesn't mean I want to see a Dragon pseudo-legendary, it's just my guess. As for my wishes, I would like to have a Fire / Ground pseudo-legendary on my team. :D

Please no. Masuda said the franchise will have a new birth with BW. I expect that among these changes is that we don't have any more dragons as pseudo-legendaries.

I made a brief sketch of what I believe the pseudo will be for this game. I am thinking it will be T-Rex related. Here is my idea, feel free to comment as you'd like.

I just want to see Gigachu. Pikachu's badass split-evolution. If they make the evolution complicated enough, it's a psuedolegendary. Kind of.

So far we've had three psuedo-legendaries that are Dragon-type (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp) and three that are immune to Sandstorms (Tyranitar, Metagross, Garchomp). I reckon if we have two psuedo-legendaries, one will be immune to sandstorm and the other Dragon-type. If we have just one, it will be Dragon with some immunity to Sandstorm.

Personally I'd like to see a Dragon/Ice Pokémon with Snow Warning.

Gen I: Flying Dragon
Gen II: Stone Dinosaur?
Gen III: Crab? and another flying dragon.
Gen IV: Ground dragon

Gen V should have a Ghost/Dragon Pokemon!

I want a Dragon/Bug. The combination of what seems to be the lowliest type with the most noble, at least in terms of in-universe culture. Perhaps a bug that goes through a cocoon stage (original, I know) and gains Dragon as a second type upon its final evolution. It also gives a reason to continue the tradition of pre-evolved pseudos being near-useless.

I want a Grass/Steel black bear based pokemon that you find rarely in a giant tree within a forest.

Last edited:
...I just want something with Steel in it...

Back
Top Bottom