• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

Ahh I was ecstatic when I found out about this price drop. Perhaps with this price drop i'll get the 3ds for christmas (my parents are real stingy with video games). Music to my ears. btw, does anyone know if the pokedex 3d ever expires?

Pokédex 3D will be always free of charge.

Well crap, I wish they had just released it at this price. I already got one for my birthday but had to pay for 100 of it due to the price. So basically if I had waited I wouldn't have had to pay for any of it. -_-

Oh well, this is great for those that don't already have one.

On the other hand, you get 20 free games. Pretty sure that more than makes up for that.

Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

WHAT? Price drop? YES!
WHAT? Exclusive games for Ambassadors? FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

WHAT? Price drop? YES!
WHAT? Exclusive games for Ambassadors? FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You win some you lose some.

I, however, will just be winning. MUWHAHAHA

Call me when it doesn't take 3.5 hours to charge a system that lasts for 5 hours.

You can increase the battery life by turning the Wi-Fi and 3D off. D:

The price drop is-is amazing! @A@; I don't need to be an ambassador...waaah. Saving up About $129 is MUCH more reasonable than trying to save up $300-something...

Call me when it doesn't take 3.5 hours to charge a system that lasts for 5 hours.

But you won't need Wi-Fi and 3D while you're playing 10 NES games and 10 GBA games, so that'll save hours.

Anyway, it's great to get 20 of Nintendo's greatest games just for buying a 3DS between March and August. I can see I'll be playing a lot of GBA games by the end of the year.

Just awesome, never owned DS system and was deciding on this or DSi, but price drop made my decision lol

Because of the massive price drop so quickly this means I'm happy for two reasons.
A: This means the 3DS is now very cheap in comparison to the PS Vita where both would've otherwise been closer to eachother in price, but now the Vita is about $100 more expensive now, so Sony posing any problems is now out of the question.
B: This means instead of being able to get a 3DS and 1-2 3DS games for Christmas, I can now get a 3DS and 3-4 3DS games for Christmas now. YEAH.

Alright this means I get to play the legend of zelda and a whole bunch of other games i've never played before

THANK YOU! :D *gets out $50 GameStop gift card*

Seriously, I've wanted one so long, I could've strangled my friend for rubbing his in my face.

Okay Nintendo, I'd been waiting for you to give you some incentive to buy a 3DS. 20 free VC games just did it for me. There's a time limit on it too, so I won't be going "I'll buy it when it's cheaper/has a main series Pokémon game" like I was.

nice, i'll be buying it whenever rpg pokémon games for 3ds comes out..

HUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!DROPING TO $169.99!?!?! HOLY POKEMON!!! I CANT BELEAVE IM SEEING THIS WITH MY OWN EYES..............owwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!my eyeeeeees!!!!!the savings....it burrrrrrrns!!!!!!!

.....ok i went crazy there for a moment because i would have never have thought that Nintendo would do something like that........finalllllllllllllllly!!!!!! my five months in yard work and helping people out is finally paying off!!!!....and all those downloads will keep me company while i save up money to begin my adult life(buying a moped as my only tranportation)............i wonder what made them make that move?..maybe it was the price?....highly odd............at least my close friend can get one now(shes poor like i am)............

HUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!DROPING TO $169.99!?!?! HOLY POKEMON!!! I CANT BELEAVE IM SEEING THIS WITH MY OWN EYES..............owwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!my eyeeeeees!!!!!the savings....it burrrrrrrns!!!!!!!

.....ok i went crazy there for a moment because i would have never have thought that Nintendo would do something like that........finalllllllllllllllly!!!!!! my five months in yard work and helping people out is finally paying off!!!!....and all those downloads will keep me company while i save up money to begin my adult life(buying a moped as my only tranportation)............i wonder what made them make that move?..maybe it was the price?....highly odd............at least my close friend can get one now(shes poor like i am)............

Umm... the 20 free downloads apply only to people who bought the system pre-price drop, I think. Still, if you bought it after the price drop, you should have saved about enough money to buy two more games ($170 + 2x $40 = $250 = price before drop). Two retail games.

And I'm pretty sure that the heavy-hitters will come this holiday season - Mario games. Two of them.

Umm... the 20 free downloads apply only to people who bought the system pre-price drop, I think. Still, if you bought it after the price drop, you should have saved about enough money to buy two more games ($170 + 2x $40 = $250 = price before drop). Two retail games.

And I'm pretty sure that the heavy-hitters will come this holiday season - Mario games. Two of them.

I actually allready have bought one on the 25th of june(tho used because the price was lower)........what i mean is that people(kids mostly)wont have to pay such a crazy price for something like the 3DS(tho perfect if you want a iPhone)....like come on....$249.99....< that shows that your gready if you want to sell a 3DS at that price.......i know what you mean by what you said.......and about my life...you see im 17...and my mom and me is very poor so we cant get things like most people have...cars,plasma tvs,cellphones....you know....that kind of stuff....so what i mean is that i wont be sooo bord with not geting new pokemon games untill im 18 because ill be saving my money so i can get the cheapest transportation around for my mom and me...........

Mm, the price drop is good, but I still need to more incentives before buying YET another gaming system. First, more games I want. For now, the only one which I'm interested at is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Maybe I'll wait for the next Pokémon main series games. However, that wait is dependant of a second factor: my wait to see if a new model of 3DS is made. Personally, I love my DS Lite, more than Phat, so if I need to wait for 3DS Lite (or whatever), so be it. At least the price drop may mean that new model won't be very expensive.

I should see about buying a used 3DS for cheaper before the price drop. That way I can get a little of the best of both worlds.

I should see about buying a used 3DS for cheaper before the price drop. That way I can get a little of the best of both worlds.

You'd better hurry, too, since last time I checked, you have only 10 days to do so and get it to access the eShop.

I found an ebay listing for about 160 with shipping, the thing is... it might just come on the 11th if I buy it now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom