• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Heaven's Guide To Being Human- Non pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaura

Reaction score
The Grand Creator has lost contact with this world. He has absolutely no idea what is going on down here on Earth, and no idea what his world has become.

"Five angels will be send down to Earth in mortal form and help me decide whether it's gone rotten or not," the Grand Creator tells his subjects in heaven. "Find a human and stick close to them in order to find out exactly how their world works. And nobody, absolutely nobody, is to know of your real purpose."

RP RULES
-No godmodding.
-Please, no OOC posts unless absolutely necessary.
-Romance, swearing, and gore is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
-Please post somewhat regularly, as I hate seeing RPs die.
-Multiple characters are allowed as long as you can keep track of them.
-This is a Non-pokemon RP
-No bashing people
-If you've read these rules, put "I believe in angels" somewhere in your sign up.

Username:
Character Name:
Age: (If your character is an angel, just pick the age he/she will be when they come down to Earth)
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (If you are an angel, you don't remember much from a past life. Details of their death are okay, but nothing else. You can talk about their life in Heaven here, if you want)
Other:

My sign up:
Username: AddictedToPasta
Character Name: Gabryel (Gaby to her friends)
Human or Angel: Angel
Appearance: Gabryel has knee-length curly blonde hair and deep green eyes. She's about 5' 9". She has a small butterfly tattoo on her hip that is concealed by her usual white dress.
Personality: She is a very take charge kind of person. She's usually kind and caring but when she gets angry it's not something you want to mess with. She's fiercely loyal to her best friends and would never stab them in the back.
Backstory: The only thing Gabryel remembers from her past life was a flash of headlights. She is The Grand Creator's right hand angel and is basically in charge of all incoming angels.
Other: I believe in angels!

Accepted characters:
Angels:
1.Gabryel (AddictedToPasta)
2. John (-Gray-)
3.Sariel (Elphaba)
Humans:
1.Jakku Ebansu (JakkuEbansu)

Last edited:
Username:
-Gray-

Character Name:
John (He doesn't remember his last name)

Died at around age 40, coming back at age 25

Human or Angel:
Angel

Appearance:
John is slightly tall for his age, enough so that he gives off a slightly commanding aura. He is extremely thin, with no trace of fat anywhere on his body. You could literally count his ribs through his skin, and nearly every bone of his is visible from outside. No matter how much John eats, he never seems to put on much more weight or get any fatter. Believe me, he's tried. John has a slightly pale complexion that gets even paler when he's afraid. Because of his thinness, his face appears slightly bony and prominent.

John has somewhat short dark brown hair. In the winter his hair appears black, although if you look closely you can see that it is still just an extremely dark brown. His hair grows relatively fast in the front, so his eyes are normally covered a little by his hair. John does nothing to keep his hair out of his eyes, although as a small child he used to.

John has pure brown eyes that are several shades lighter than his hair. It's rumored that a single glare from John's eyes can quiet a whole room, although he tries his best to dispel these rumors. He's never said that it isn't true, though. His eyes also almost radiate intelligence, and no one could ever guess how short-sighted he is. Cole normally wears contacts, although from time to time you might see him wearing glasses or neither.

And now, onto John's clothing. His attire is rather plain, altouhgh he has shiften into a more modern style of clothing. It's normally just a plain white or red T-shirt and slightly faded jeans that have seen a lot of use. He wears a silver and gold digital wristwatch on his left wrist. John also has black running shoes on his feet and wears plain white socks, as well as a backpack containing his laptop on his back.

Personality:
John has a more... interesting personality than most, as you'll see.
John considers himself a bit of a loner, although he has met plenty of people more introverted than himself. He prefers the company of a book or his laptop to the company of a large group of people, and sometimes gets pretty short-tempered when in the middle of a large crowd, so be careful if you see him in public. He also has a bit of a silver tongue, and can manipulate people with words. However, this silver tongue turns to lead when John is afraid and acid when he's angry, giving the impression of three different personalities.

First, there's cunning, manipulative John, modest and slightly charming, as well as mysterious. After being in heaven for so long, he's gotten less manipulative, but coming back to Earth he has begun to resort to old habits. He generally stays away from crowds and remains calm in even the most dangerous situations. He's a good leader and pretty strategic for someone of his age, and can inspire confidence in those around him.

Second, there's quiet, quick-to-flee John. He generally tries to stay clear of any awkward situation and diverts attention from himself in any way possible, whether it's changing the subject or rushing into a different room for a few minutes. Because of this, John is considered slightly shady, always avoiding conversations when possible. Even when he has to talk, John tends to leave the actual talking to someone else, although he listens attentively.

Finally, there's bold, quick-tempered John. He gets carried away in conversations, which generally makes chitchat deteriorate slowly into an argument. This personality slightly enjoys conflict, and will listen in and laugh at any argument. This version of John is the rarest, as he has been an angel for quite some time.

John is mortally afraid of heights, although sometimes this fear drives him to explore the highest areas possible. Contradictory, I know. He is very noble, and will do anything to resolve most fights quickly.

John is a very open Christian, which sort of led to how he was killed.

Backstory:
John remembers pretty well how he died. Back when Christianity still wasn't accepted in the world very much, he had been torn apart by lions as a martyr for his beliefs. He retained a pretty high position in heaven, among the top twenty-five or so angels.

Other:
I believe in angels, but I always thought of them as being separate beings from the dead humans. Like the angels are the king's subjects, and the people who died are immigrants or something. Oh, and fun fact: Angels were never mentioned in the Bible to have wings or dress all in white. It just sort of became a common belief as time went on.​

Username: JakkuEbansu
Character Name: Jakku Ebansu
Human or Angel: Human
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair, down to his neck, and glasses covering his green eyes. He usually wears a t-shirt and 'some jeans or something', depending on what he has clean. He tops this off with a hooded top or trenchcoat depending on the weather. He is about 6ft 2, and is of thin build.
Personality: Jakku is sarcastic, gets bored easily, and his fridge has cheap rum as a main component. However, he's also loyal, and tries to have courage.
Backstory: Jakku works at a courier delivery service in the city. He uses his moped to deliver packages and try to stay alive in the busy streets. In one of many near-death experiences he's had, he gained the ability to see angels. This particular accident involved two broken legs, a wrecked moped and a storefront window.
Other: I believe in miracles angel, where ya from, you sexy thing...?

Sooo.... I take it we'll have ten characters, then? Five angels and five humans?

If you don't get enough people, we could double character...?

I suppose we could, but I'd rather get a few more people. I'll keep sign ups open for another few days and see if anyone else signs up. If nobody does then either We can double up or drop the # of characters.

Username: Elphaba

Character Name: Sariel (Sara to the humans)

Human or Angel: Angel

Appearance:
24310337.jpg

Personality: Sarah is a sweet, caring girl who would do anything for her friends. She's ususally shy, but can take-charge when needbe. She is quiet, but is always quick to stand-up for what she belives in.

Backstory: All Sariel can remember is the flash of sharp teeth, and she knows she was born in Anceint-Rome. She is one of the Seven Archangel, along with Gaby, who she's very fond of.

Other: I belive in angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom