• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Game over! and the winner is...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Day 4: bloodbath]

Damn. Unvote:No Lynch Basically, I try to kill myself during the night, but If I want to do that, I need to stay alive in the day.

vote: Sgt. Pepper

For being part of the "TOKYO" organisation. At least that's what he indirectly told me.

If i did, I'm sorry. I just dont get how Tomitake is mafia...

Higurashis, stfu. Your crying is annoying. kthxbai

Mij, can you provide reasoning on how Sgt Pepper indirectly told you he was mafia? I guess it was by nameclaim, reading ^'s post. Well, if I read it rightly. Reading up on Higurashi Wikipedia, Tomitake does seem like he's Tokyo.Vote: Sgt. Pepper

@Sgt Pepper
Higurashi Wikipedia said:
Tomitake is actually an officer of an organization called "Tokyo". He visits the village to inspect the research on the syndrome and disguises himself as a photographer while doing so. He was sent to be the main liason between "Tokyo" and the Irie Institution.

Last edited:

Mij, can you provide reasoning on how Sgt Pepper indirectly told you he was mafia?

He claimed Tomitake. Then to be extra sure, I asked him if he was a photographer. He said yes. That made me pretty sure I had the right guy.

Then I went to this page.

And right there, we have this nice little block of text.

Affiliation With "Tokyo"
Tomitake is actually an officer of an organization called "Tokyo". He visits the village to inspect the research on the syndrome and disguises himself as a photographer while doing so. He was sent to be the main liason between "Tokyo" and the Irie Institution.

Read the first and second lines please. Yeah, I think that says enough ;3

Ninja'd:mallet:

I never knew. T_T

I kind of got lazy when it came time to write the Tomitake role PM.

I am neither confirming nor denying that Sgt.Pepper's is Tomitake, nor am I confirming or denying that Tomitake is mafia. I'm just making an offhand comment. :3

Something has happened!
Friday, June 17, 1983
4:42 PM, Ritual Tool Shrine

I'm told that usually this tool shed behind the Furude Shrine is kept locked up tight, and that only a very few select people are allowed to even enter.

Even so, today the shed was found open. Wide open, in fact; it looked like someone had hastily thrown the doors open. Someone...

...Very likely the young girl found inside, who seemed to have slashed open her own throat using one of the scythes stored there.

Solaris has been found dead.

It doesn't seem that he had any particular ability. Except...

Friday, June 17, 1983
6:13 PM, Okinomiya Police Department

Ring... ring...

"Hello?"

"Fufufu..." I heard a chuckle from the other end of the line. "She's dead now, isn't she?"

"Hello? Who is this?" I motioned for someone to start tracking the call's originating location.

The caller ignored my questions. "It's a shame that she had to die, but this is the perfect opportunity to prove my grandfather's research. Hinamizawa Syndrome is real, and you'll see that yourself in the coming days."

"Excuse me?" Looks like they're having troubles tracing the call...

"I'll give you, let's see... three days. That's June 20th. You have until sundown on June 20th to see the effects of Hinamizawa Syndrome for yourself. Then the entire town will die."

"What?! I demand to know who you-"

"Have fun~!" Another chuckle, and the line was cut.

Three days...

The day phase isn't over yet btw.

Last edited:

God o_O

Friday, June 17, 1983
8:32 PM, Hinamizawa creekside

"So you're with the enemy, aren't you?"

"I knew you weren't coming here all the time just to take pictures of wild birds!"

The villagers surrounded the photographer, who held up his hands and laughed nervously.

"The enemy? Haha, that's ridiculous... You don't really think I'd hurt the town, do you? Come on..."

"Don't underestimate Hinamizawa's information networks."

"We've done background checks on you. You're the enemy, and you must be eliminated."

The villagers advanced on him, step by step, until the photographer was pushed into and under the water...

Sgt.Pepper's has been lynched.

If he had been killed by mafia or a vigilante, his killer's identity would have been made public.

It is now Night 4.

Hinamizawa is at L1.
The town has 6 phases left before they lose.

Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Mafia [Night 4: TOMITAKE FLASH]

What does L1 means?

L1 is the weakest and least dangerous level of Hinamizawa Syndrome.

(L5 = terminal level, btw.)

Ugh.

I think I know where this is going. noting how myself, Sourcandy and IK were the only ones voting last phase. this is all a setup. THIS IS AN ELABORATE SETUP.

Confirming I am in this game now.

Lame me...I thought no one was voting when I last checked the thread. Didn't notice a vote squeezed between several posts. D:

So, you were Rika?
(Well, that's what the title says...and I guess that explains what you said earlier for a joke.)

Last edited:

So sgt. Pepper was mafia, right? It doesn't state this explicitly anywhere so...

Also, who is Rika?

Well not sure...if you read Umeko's post again it mentions this:
If he had been killed by mafia or a vigilante, his killer's identity would have been made public.

ohh and Rika[Solaris]:
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom