• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hottest Pokemon Guy

Siebold is pretty hot...he's the first Pokemon guy I kinda got excited over his looks. And normally I like girls!

Bruno, of the Elite Four. Also, Archie from Team Aqua. (Though Archie needs a shave.)

I prefer the rugged, handsome types. Tell Sycamore to get a haircut and work out some, then we'll talk.

You have good taste. I almost forgot about Bruno, shame on me. Although I'm fine with some hair on my men...

Do no chicks go for Juan? I mean If I could look like any guy, I'd choose Juan. He's got that buccaneer look to him.
Juan is best water trainer hands down. And he dresses flawlessly too. It's annoying how little fanart or material there is of him, but any guy who could cosplay Juan right is instant husband tier.

Siebold? Ugh, he's quite bland and rather ugly imo... but I don't mean to offend anyone, like who you like! I just think he's vastly overrated, esp since there are SO MANY more attractive guys in XY that deserve representation!~ Sycamore and Lysandre are givens, Wulfric looks like a cuddler..that belly slap, aha! Wikstrom is a babe... he has the most gorgeous eyes/lashes EVER :3 I also really like tan/brown Calem, with black hair... hehe. I like a wide array of types of boys, but I'm very picky with them!

Last edited:
Do no chicks go for Juan? I mean If I could look like any guy, I'd choose Juan. He's got that buccaneer look to him.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about Juan. He has a very attractive sense of style. As you say, he's like a buccaneer. On the other hand, though, I wish he looked a bit tougher. All he needs is a bit more muscle.

Is it only for anime fandom?
Then too bad, I don't have a single guy I prefer that is from the Pokemon anime. They are all too "soft" in the face (Well, that is because of the illustration style of the anime), and their personality is not interesting.

My favourite males from the Pokemon series are all from the manga, mostly Pokemon Special. One reason is that their personalities are portrayed much better and realisitc, and more importantly I like Yamamoto Satoshi's illustration style much more than OLM's illustration, even more than Ken Sugimori's style.
Currently, Black from the BW saga of Special is my favourite male. He is literally very hot! (Hot-head and hot-blooded, and yet calm and collected!)

I don't usually judge hotness, but this I feel like doing, because Sycamore. Just Sycamore.

Honestly I dunno why I never included Ash in this list. Probably because back then I was reading so many fanfics that used to call him cute that it just didn't occured to include him. But after thinking properly, obviously he is the hottest guy. Dunno why people just reduce him to a cutie-pie in fics.
I think Gary is also hot. Also I think Lance, Drake and of course DREW are hot too.
I am actually a little surprised as to why Drew hasn't been mentioned much in this thread. He was really good in AG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you referring to Orange Islands Drake or Hoenn Drake? I just saw the episode of the anime with Orange Islands Drake for the first time and shit, he could tame me any day! xD

Are you referring to Orange Islands Drake or Hoenn Drake? I just saw the episode of the anime with Orange Islands Drake for the first time and shit, he could tame me any day! xD

Yeah I was talking about the Orange Islands Drake. He is totally hot and awesome!

I AGREE! I wish he was in more episodes/something else but I guess it might not be easiest to incorporate him into future episodes. Oh well, we can dream at least xD

I'll have to say Lt. Surge. An all American military, hah!
That quality alone is already a subject of a lot of fantasies of women and men.

Hum. I never thought it much before, so it's kinda odd to make a list out of it.

I guess Morty, Surge, N, Silver, Falkner, Brock, even Burgh (which is very strange, I know), Roark also, adult!Cheren...

In real life I'm fond of muscular men and long haired men...Even tall and lanky men. I think it shows in my preferences. (as long as he's taller than me i'm all for it)

I'm also fond of older men, yet I barely find the old Pokemon dudes attractive...Except maybe Prof Sycamore. Hmm

So weird.

Riley and Steven Stone, all day long.

And Morty, though he looks loads better in the Sugimori art from HGSS than his anime appearances prior. I mean, look at dis:

HeartGold_SoulSilver_Morty.png

Cilan's pretty cute in that enormous dweeb sort of way.

Red in HG/SS and up. He's at least fourteen/fifteen by BW2, as well, so it's less creepy. He's just really hot. The silence, the dark eyes, the utter competence and awesomeness concerning his Pokémon team...*_*

For the lulz
h75B858A9

Personally i like Steven, Sidney, Byron AND Roark, and for some reason Prof Birch.

I used to crush on Brock like Brock crushes on Nurse Joy (funny since that's my name)

I don't understand why so many people here like Silver!? He's so insulting and arrogant for no reason. Way more insolent than Blue was. Yeah, ok, it was revealed in HGSS why he was motivated to do the things he did, but he didn't have to act like such a turd in the process.

I was gonna say Steven, Riley, and Grimsley, when I realized I already posted in this thread over a year ago with the names...Riley, Steven, and Grimsley. Anyway I'm going to be original here and add Kalos' resident hot dad Sycamore to the list.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom