• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Can I Use Pokemon X?

Did you find this thread useful?

• Total voters

Gomez16

Reaction score
Talon Flame

A NOTE FROM THE STAFF

The staff is trying to keep the number of individual pokemon Threads down. Ask your questions here!

I keep seeing talon flame online in battles. So I made a charizard Y +Talon Flame sunny day abuse team in doubles. I do not know what the hype is with talonflame so it has a 120bp stab priority but not much else. I never see anything weak to flying moves and its not strong enough to OHKO most things. Or am I using it wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Talon Flame

Honestly, I think Talonflame is one of the most overused and useless pokemon in the entire metagame. It's easy to counter and is quite frail. Just send in any Pokemon that's resistant to both flying and fire and you're all set; it isn't that hard. I usually wall it with Mega Aerodactyl, although Rotom-Wash is a more popular Pokemon that counters it.

Its in the same spot as Infernape is. Its not too good, it has a decent ability, an ok movepool, a single good stats, but everyone thinks it's the greatest thing ever. Regular Charizard is better than Talonflame tbh.

So I am noticing, the only teams I am beating don't have rock slide or stone edge. I was super excited to see a ludicolo. I see a lot of garchomps/rotoms/ never see a plant type.

But if your counter is down, it can fuck you up. Gets a swords dance up, fucks most non defensive pokemon in my experience.

Having counters =\= overrated or useless. Talonflame is bar none the best revenge killer in the game, and not half-bad as a sweeper or support Poké, either. If a 4x Rock weakness was as bad as you guys make it sound we should just unban Ho-Oh.

@Vivillon, you just described how to counter literally every Pokémon in the game. "Kyogre is one of the most overused and useless Pokémon in the game. Just send in any Pokémon that's resistant to Water and Electric and you're all set. I usually use Lanturn, but Gastrodon is a more popular Pokémon that counters it." There's a reason why we have 6 Pokémon per team.

@TerraTF, the difference between Infernape and Charizard-N and Talonflame is that Talonflame isn't a steaming sack of sh*t. It's move pool and stats are all it needs even if they don't have that wow-factor of base 150 something, and it has arguably the best ability in the game. "Good" is the understatement of the century.

@ not to be mean, you're new iirc, but if you can only beat teams that don't pack Rock moves, there's something seriously wrong with your teambuilding. If you need help feel free to PM me.

Having counters =\= overrated or useless. Talonflame is bar none the best revenge killer in the game, and not half-bad as a sweeper or support Poké, either. If a 4x Rock weakness was as bad as you guys make it sound we should just unban Ho-Oh.

@Vivillon, you just described how to counter literally every Pokémon in the game. "Kyogre is one of the most overused and useless Pokémon in the game. Just send in any Pokémon that's resistant to Water and Electric and you're all set. I usually use Lanturn, but Gastrodon is a more popular Pokémon that counters it." There's a reason why we have 6 Pokémon per team.

@TerraTF, the difference between Infernape and Charizard-N and Talonflame is that Talonflame isn't a steaming sack of sh*t. It's move pool and stats are all it needs even if they don't have that wow-factor of base 150 something, and it has arguably the best ability in the game. "Good" is the understatement of the century.

@ not to be mean, you're new iirc, but if you can only beat teams that don't pack Rock moves, there's something seriously wrong with your teambuilding. If you need help feel free to PM me.
@

I usually play 3v3s, so choosing the right pokemon to counter another is usually part of the game. I personally find Talonflame never to be a nuisance and is almost always avoidable in 3v3s. Either I just am using the right Pokemon or it's just not meant to play in such an environment.

@

I usually play 3v3s, so choosing the right pokemon to counter another is usually part of the game. I personally find Talonflame never to be a nuisance and is almost always avoidable in 3v3s. Either I just am using the right Pokemon or it's just not meant to play in such an environment.
@

It sounds to me like you just have an exceptionally Talonflame-proof team, because even in 3v3 it's still pretty fantastic. I have to wonder: What MAerodactyl set do you use? If you switch a standard Aerodactyl-N (4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe Adamant) into Adamant CB Talonflame's Brave Bird, the second one will KO even if you mega evolve. And even of you're already mega evolved when you switch in, the 2hko is secured if there's even 5% prior damage (and there's still like a 30% chance to 2HKO an already-evolved MAerodactyl with no prior damage with CB BB). So do you run like a bulky set or something?

@

@

It sounds to me like you just have an exceptionally Talonflame-proof team, because even in 3v3 it's still pretty fantastic. I have to wonder: What MAerodactyl set do you use? If you switch a standard Aerodactyl-N (4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe Adamant) into Adamant CB Talonflame's Brave Bird, the second one will KO even if you mega evolve. And even of you're already mega evolved when you switch in, the 2hko is secured if there's even 5% prior damage (and there's still like a 30% chance to 2HKO an already-evolved MAerodactyl with no prior damage with CB BB). So do you run like a bulky set or something?
@

I guess I just haven't faced a Talonflame that has been used correctly yet. No Talonflame I've faced has used Choice Band, so my Roost heals more than they deal.

-Glory Blaze-;5250854 [MENTION=33912 said:
TerraTF[/MENTION], the difference between Infernape and Charizard-N and Talonflame is that Talonflame isn't a steaming sack of sh*t. It's move pool and stats are all it needs even if they don't have that wow-factor of base 150 something, and it has arguably the best ability in the game. "Good" is the understatement of the century.

Really if you think about it Talonflame should be around BL at best. It has one really high stat, after that the highest stat is 81. Its defenses are mediocre at 78/71/69. Has maybe 2 usable sets that aren't really stand out. If it weren't for Gale Wings it wouldn't even be used.

-Glory Blaze-;5250854 [MENTION=33912 said:
TerraTF[/MENTION], the difference between Infernape and Charizard-N and Talonflame is that Talonflame isn't a steaming sack of sh*t. It's move pool and stats are all it needs even if they don't have that wow-factor of base 150 something, and it has arguably the best ability in the game. "Good" is the understatement of the century.

Really if you think about it Talonflame should be around BL at best. It has one really high stat, after that the highest stat is 81. Its defenses are mediocre at 78/71/69. Has maybe 2 usable sets that aren't really stand out. If it weren't for Gale Wings it wouldn't even be used.

xD ROFL LMAO LOL :D Good one mate.

Its super overrated. If it was released in any other Gen it would see no usage.

Sorry mate, but I give up. I've argued with you a billion times in the past but this is just so blatantly wrong that f you can't see it for yourself you're either hopeless or trolling.

Maybe the reason you think Talonflame is bad is because yours has Flame Body? :p

Sorry mate, but I give up. I've argued with you a billion times in the past but this is just so blatantly wrong that f you can't see it for yourself you're either hopeless or trolling.

Maybe the reason you think Talonflame is bad is because yours has Flame Body? :p

I don't care what ability my Talonflame that I beat 8 of the BBL's Leaders had. If you could come up with one reason besides "lol Gale Wings" then I'd be willing to hear you out, but now I'm the only person who has given credible enough evidence as to why I don't like using Talonflame. Seems all you have to do to get mod here is help start the 10 millionth bulbagarden league and tell people to use shitty Pokemon.

I don't care what ability my Talonflame that I beat 8 of the BBL's Leaders had. If you could come up with one reason besides "lol Gale Wings" then I'd be willing to hear you out, but now I'm the only person who has given credible enough evidence as to why I don't like using Talonflame. Seems all you have to do to get mod here is help start the 10 millionth bulbagarden league and tell people to use shitty Pokemon.

lol Gale Wings

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 288-340 (96.9 - 114.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-S: 256-303 (106.2 - 125.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 256-303 (84.7 - 100.3%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 283-334 (93.7 - 110.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mamoswine: 283-334 (78.1 - 92.2%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 256-303 (80 - 94.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 325-384 (113.6 - 134.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 512-606 (158.5 - 187.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 404-476 (148.5 - 175%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gyarados: 286-337 (86.1 - 101.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 246-289 (75.9 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 355-418 (135.4 - 159.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 235-277 (59.9 - 70.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 256-303 (79.2 - 93.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 392-464 (107.6 - 127.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Breloom: 1132-1336 (432 - 509.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 492-578 (118.8 - 139.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Diggersby: 292-345 (93.8 - 110.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Gardevoir: 334-394 (120.1 - 141.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Medicham: 540-636 (206.8 - 243.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Goodra: 315-372 (82 - 96.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scolipede: 518-612 (159.8 - 188.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Amoonguss: 630-744 (145.8 - 172.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 588-696 (154.7 - 183.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heracross: 1192-1408 (327.4 - 386.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kingdra: 246-289 (84.5 - 99.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lucario: 315-372 (112 - 132.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 334-394 (84.7 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Tornadus-T: 315-372 (105.3 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crawdaunt: 270-318 (100.7 - 118.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

52+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Absol: 355-418 (130.9 - 154.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 441-519 (175 - 205.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Alakazam: 334-394 (132.5 - 156.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Staraptor: 315-372 (100.9 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 668-788 (214.1 - 252.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 235-277 (68.9 - 81.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 220 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 470-554 (118.6 - 139.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Darmanitan: 379-447 (107.9 - 127.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Entei: 270-318 (72.5 - 85.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Espeon: 355-418 (130.5 - 153.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 36 HP / 0 Def Haxorus: 256-303 (84.7 - 100.3%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 256-303 (78.7 - 93.2%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Sableye: 297-349 (97.6 - 114.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sharpedo: 477-562 (169.7 - 200%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Starmie: 270-318 (103.4 - 121.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 334-394 (118.4 - 139.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 246-289 (65.7 - 77.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Abomasnow: 452-534 (117.7 - 139%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Banette: 298-352 (89.7 - 106%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Chandelure: 256-303 (98 - 116%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Crobat: 283-334 (75.6 - 89.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dugtrio: 408-480 (192.4 - 226.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Houndoom: 256-303 (87.6 - 103.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gourgeist-Super: 294-348 (78.6 - 93%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Infernape: 624-734 (212.9 - 250.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Moltres: 256-303 (79.5 - 94%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Roserade: 668-788 (254.9 - 300.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

52+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Salamence: 315-372 (95.1 - 112.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tornadus: 315-372 (105 - 124%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Toxicroak: 668-788 (180.5 - 212.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Hawlucha: 596-704 (200 - 236.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 630-744 (208.6 - 246.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Exploud: 342-403 (83 - 97.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

I still fail to grasp why should one consider how something would be used without its ability if it has this ability and, thus, how exactly is "lol Gale Wings" an invalid argument. It's not like Talonflame is the only ability-dependent Pokemon out there.

Last edited:

You could replace all of those Talonflame's with both Crobat and Staraptor and have more chances to OHKO. Only difference between Talonflame and Crobat and Staraptor is the Gale Wings.

Yes, Talonflame without Gale Wings in inferior to both Crobat and Staraptor. Yes, Gale Wings (also STAB combination, but that's secondary) is the only huge advantage Talonflame has over those. But it has it. Talonflame has Gale Wings and thus should always be considered with Gale Wings as an inherent characteristic of Talonflame. Because Pokemon have their abilities and generally retain them throughout the battles, "how would this Poke fare without its ability" is not something one should evaluate, not even assume arguendo that it wouldn't have its ability. Mummy and Worry Seed aren't that popular yet.
It's like evaluating Gliscor without Poison Heal, MMawile and Azumarill without Huge Power, Dragonite without Mulitiscale, Espeon without Magic Bounce, Greninja without Protean, Mandibuzz without Overcoat, all Rotoms without Levitate, Scizor without Technician, Togekiss without Serene Grace, Tyranitar without Sand Stream. And that's just OU.

If it had the same ability, I'd find that hard to believe, given its prominence despite the power creep of recent generations (especially thanks to mega evolution). Maybe it'll suck in Gen III when the most powerful single-turn flying move was Aerial Ace.

Aside from its obvious set, I've seen people use Quick Guard Talonflame to help support their team in Doubles (actually pretty useful considering Sucker Punch from Mawile and Kangaskhan) and also gets Tail Wind. Talonflame's a one trick pony with a very good trick, but small variations really take people off guard since they're expecting Brave Bird spam and are ready for it.

Last edited:

lol Gale Wings

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 288-340 (96.9 - 114.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-S: 256-303 (106.2 - 125.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 256-303 (84.7 - 100.3%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 283-334 (93.7 - 110.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mamoswine: 283-334 (78.1 - 92.2%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 256-303 (80 - 94.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 325-384 (113.6 - 134.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 512-606 (158.5 - 187.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 404-476 (148.5 - 175%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gyarados: 286-337 (86.1 - 101.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 246-289 (75.9 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 355-418 (135.4 - 159.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 235-277 (59.9 - 70.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 256-303 (79.2 - 93.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 392-464 (107.6 - 127.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Breloom: 1132-1336 (432 - 509.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 492-578 (118.8 - 139.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Diggersby: 292-345 (93.8 - 110.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Gardevoir: 334-394 (120.1 - 141.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Medicham: 540-636 (206.8 - 243.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Goodra: 315-372 (82 - 96.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scolipede: 518-612 (159.8 - 188.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Amoonguss: 630-744 (145.8 - 172.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 588-696 (154.7 - 183.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heracross: 1192-1408 (327.4 - 386.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kingdra: 246-289 (84.5 - 99.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lucario: 315-372 (112 - 132.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 334-394 (84.7 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Tornadus-T: 315-372 (105.3 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Crawdaunt: 270-318 (100.7 - 118.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

52+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Absol: 355-418 (130.9 - 154.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 441-519 (175 - 205.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Alakazam: 334-394 (132.5 - 156.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Staraptor: 315-372 (100.9 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 668-788 (214.1 - 252.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 235-277 (68.9 - 81.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 220 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 470-554 (118.6 - 139.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Darmanitan: 379-447 (107.9 - 127.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Entei: 270-318 (72.5 - 85.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Espeon: 355-418 (130.5 - 153.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 36 HP / 0 Def Haxorus: 256-303 (84.7 - 100.3%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 256-303 (78.7 - 93.2%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Sableye: 297-349 (97.6 - 114.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sharpedo: 477-562 (169.7 - 200%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Starmie: 270-318 (103.4 - 121.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 334-394 (118.4 - 139.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 246-289 (65.7 - 77.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Abomasnow: 452-534 (117.7 - 139%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Banette: 298-352 (89.7 - 106%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Chandelure: 256-303 (98 - 116%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Crobat: 283-334 (75.6 - 89.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dugtrio: 408-480 (192.4 - 226.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Houndoom: 256-303 (87.6 - 103.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gourgeist-Super: 294-348 (78.6 - 93%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Infernape: 624-734 (212.9 - 250.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Moltres: 256-303 (79.5 - 94%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Roserade: 668-788 (254.9 - 300.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

52+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Salamence: 315-372 (95.1 - 112.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Tornadus: 315-372 (105 - 124%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Toxicroak: 668-788 (180.5 - 212.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Hawlucha: 596-704 (200 - 236.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 630-744 (208.6 - 246.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Exploud: 342-403 (83 - 97.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

you require choice band and stealth rock damage to be effective? I guess I shouldn't have him as a lead if he is just a revenge killer.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom