• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many hours do you spend on the internet?

Since I go to school online as well probably 12-14 hours.

Usually between 6 to 10 hours, I believe. Currently out of school and unemployed so that would explain all the free time :p

Most of the activities I do is online so, 10-15 hours daily.

Man, I wish I could be on as long as a lot of you here. On vacation, I'm online 3 hours at most. I start work tomorrow and school on Wednesday, so that time will be cut in half. =(

Somewhere around 12 to 15 hours. Most of my assignments includes web search and I always have Youtube or 8tracks on for music anyways.

In total? 6-7 hours.

Average? 2-3 hrs.

Why? Because mom doesn't allow night actives.

2-3, usually. I don't use many websites besides this one, TV Tropes, and DeviantArt.

Been on a lot longer since winter break, usually browsing here, Pokebeach, and YouTube videos, or fixing up my site. I better enjoy it while it lasts!

Probably about 10 hours on average.

Going to try to cut that back a bit for 2016.

Damn a lot of you need to seriously cut back on your internet hours.
I don't go on many websites besides here, youtube, and Amazon. But usually 2-3 hours or less, sometimes I'll pop in and out even after those hours or if I can't really sleep, but it's never for very long.

Well considering my school starts at 8 and ends at 2...
About 7 hours

A bit more than usual considering I have more free time in the summer. About 4-5 hours, mostly split between this site and TV Tropes and a little The Syndicate.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom