• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How My Day Rocked!

As a plus to today, the last Magic card I needed for my competitive deck finally came in the mail.

For the first time in FOREVER I got to open at work which meant i got to eat dinner at home! Its so awesome to not have to eat fast food for dinner that I went back for seconds.

I got six new records and a Dragons of Takir booster pack for my birthday.

And also... my birthday.

We went out to eat for dinner, which is always nice.

Also, we saw this litter of four kittens in the neighbor's yard about a month ago and then didn't see them again for a while, but today we saw three of them again! So now we know that at least three of those kittens are okay (hopefully the 4th one is too). They were really cute! One was orange, one was a lighter orange and very fluffy, and one was black.

Update: We saw the fourth kitten too. It's another light orange one. :)

Last edited:
Some of the stuff I put on eBay sold and now I can reserve some games I thought I wouldn't be able to get this year!

Today, I got to see the Times Square Hunger Games exhibit and some Fourth of July fireworks. I think it was a pretty good day.

Just found out that the first episode of the second cour of episodes of Durarara!!x2 came out today. I nearly forgot about this anime, so this was a really nice surprise!

I found fresh and delicious cloudberries, blueberries and wild strawberries while I took a long walk in the nature.

I started watching season 2 of Gravity Falls and did a lot of work on my Sleeping Beauty Castle papercraft.

I got an unexpected compliment on a project I've been working on.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom