• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How tall are you?

I measured myself again, and my new height is......

5'7"

I guess I'm probably gonna be in the 6 feet range when I'm older... especially since a few kids at my middle school call me "giraffe" -_-'

You're exactly around the range I was in when I was your age (I turned 13 almost 6 years ago, and a month or so after that I was 5'9"), but the sad thing is that I'm the one with balls, and you'll probably be taller than me by the time you stop growing. >_>

5' 2"-ish

Same here. Which sucks because almost everyone else in my family is tall, and I have a lot of tall friends. Sometimes it gets annoying, but overall I don't mind. Whenever someone calls me short, I just say, "I'm not short, I'm fun-size!" :)

5'1". I was the same height this time last year and I hadn't even grown an inch the year before that. It appears I am done (Unless weird things happen).

I'm 12 and I'm about 5'6, all I know is that I'm a bit taller than I was in June.

One person in my class is about 5'9 though.

About 5'9''.

Fascinating, I know.

I don't think I'll grow anymore, but I'm cool with that. I stopped caring ages ago.

5'10". Apparently I'm the tallest one in my family that can still grow. Supposed to hit 6'2-6'3".

I'm only about 5' 7", it sucks because many of my friends are about 6' plus.

Back
Top Bottom