• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Marcus shoots it down with his Lancer. he then takes out his Longshot Sniper Rifle and snipes the person who sent the missile.

Your avatar is teleported to the Mushroom Kingdom.

*takes over* How does the dinosaur keep kidnapping that girl? She must have awful guards.

Your avatar is transported to the last book you read.

First, panic as he realizes the lack of oxygen in space, then, relief, as he realizes the Battle Room is a pressurized environment, and then enjoyment as wings make traversing a microgravity environment far easier.

Your avatar is on a desert island with its worst enemy.

Absorbs Grinner into his gelatinous mass and consumes him. (Cube doesn't really HAVE a worst enemy... I went with Grinner though because he actually manages to capture him once)

Your avatar is absorbed into Cube's gelatinous mass and is being consumed.

*Uses Wish, followed by Heal Bell*

Your avatar is truned into an Eeveelution. Or, if your avatar is already an Eeveelution, your avatar gets turned into a different Eeveelution I guess.

"H-huh? Who am I.........and why am I holding a cleaver...?"

Your avatar is somehow sent through time by unknown means and accidentally kills the very first fish/animal/tetrapod that emerged out of water and walked on land in prehistory.

Last edited:
"...Nothing?"

Your avatar has a huge project due.

Running? I fly, okay?

Your avatar is on a bus that has to drive at least 55 mph or it will explode.

*uses blizzard to freeze the bus*
*exists the bus*

Your avatar is trapped in a tv.

*Performs various nondescript actions in an attempt to mess with people*

Your avatar has to seek out someone named Tim.

*sends minions out to find Tim* Why do I need to find this person?

Your avatar is to fight the villain from the last game you played.

Fight it! FIGHT! *shakes it off, claws and slaps it with tail* Then take a flight at jet speed and attack again just becuse it was touching this fabulous rough skin. *makes the ground around it crumble* Rooooarrrrgghh!

Your avatar is granted Arceus's blessing, but there's another Arceus next to it giving you judgement instead.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom