• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Survive the Hunter Exam! - Endgame: Examinee Hunters Eliminated, Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo post draft didn't save,

^^^ what I was gonna say is that Caps already mentioned this, and well if she flips town then...I don't know. Basically a nullread on Caps.

I'd like to see Ghostly's reply on this before I can vote for her.

Now on to Ghostly:

I dislike their reactions. I dislike how she tried to completely avoid even showing that she visited WolfOwl. She acted as if she didn't know what was going on. This is what I felt from her.
I said I didn't want Human to out the people who visited Wolf because one of them is possibly doc. I said that multiple times, actually. I also knew exactly what was going on, so I have no clue where that assumption is coming from.

Here Ghostly has changed her mind about outing players on HD's watchlist. First she said she didn't know, and would not recommend it but then she said if they're scummy enough do it. What's the problem with this? I dislike the reaction and it seems a scummy move to do to change like that.
How? If the person is scummy and is acting as such, out them. It's Human's decision as he had/has the knowledge of the player's who visited Wolf. He outed me probably because of this, or so I can only guess. Actually scratch that he said in a different post that I haven't done enough to seem scummy so I actually don't know why he chose to only out me but I guess because I was being vocal about not outing the players so that might've alarmed (?) him. Anyway my point is that I feel like I can trust Human's judgement enough to out a player if they're acting scummy enough but to leave the ones who are not in case they are the doc. Human is one of my town reads along with Wolf (obviously lol).

I mean I could vote Alex but I'm not sure if people would agree with me.
Well no one would if you aren't going to make a case or even try. You're saying that you're holding off on voting me until you see my reactions but you've already decided to vote me anyway because you're pretty much deciding from this point on who is scum and who is town depending on what I flip.

Seems like a poor attempt to try and paint me as scum. He's been doing this lately but still, his personality doesn't excuse him for his actions.
I'm reaaaally curious as to what you're on about here.

@Ghostly Do you have any (good) cases as an alternative to the Caps wagon? Otherwise the vote stays.

I said I didn't want Human to out the people who visited Wolf because one of them is possibly doc. I said that multiple times, actually. I also knew exactly what was going on, so I have no clue where that assumption is coming from.

How? If the person is scummy and is acting as such, out them. It's Human's decision as he had/has the knowledge of the player's who visited Wolf. He outed me probably because of this, or so I can only guess. Actually scratch that he said in a different post that I haven't done enough to seem scummy so I actually don't know why he chose to only out me but I guess because I was being vocal about not outing the players so that might've alarmed (?) him. Anyway my point is that I feel like I can trust Human's judgement enough to out a player if they're acting scummy enough but to leave the ones who are not in case they are the doc. Human is one of my town reads along with Wolf (obviously lol).

Well no one would if you aren't going to make a case or even try. You're saying that you're holding off on voting me until you see my reactions but you've already decided to vote me anyway because you're pretty much deciding from this point on who is scum and who is town depending on what I flip.

Exactly. Why the need to repeat that you shouldn't out doc too many times? It just seems like scum trying to be town. That was one of my points actually. The assumption is just an assumption. You seemed as if you didn't want HD to out but then said that he should out if he feels like it. Looks contradicting to me.

You're acting more...calm now. It's just that what you did out there doesn't seem like town!you at all. If you knew exactly what was going on why did you act as if you didn't know what was happening? It was pretty clear anyway. Also he apparently rng'd lol, i don't think he did

About Alex...it's just that you seem way scummier for me to vote him instead. If we are doing HD's plan of letting you live for a bit I don't know who to vote for. As I said, if you flip town I'm having Alex as my scumread, but if you flip scum he's one of my townreads. If I'm voting for him while thinking you're scummier I'm going against myself here. That said, since I think you're scum I'm kinda leaning town on Alex.

If Ghostly is scum, I actually think WO could be a partner. But it also depends on Ghostly's role, and if it's actually a mafia rolecop or not.

The phase is now over. However, the update will not be posted until a few hours from now when I have time to post it.

Please refraining from posting until it goes up. Thank you.

Endgame - Examinee Hunters Eliminated
Endgame - Examinee Hunters Eliminated
VOTALS, REV2.2

Ghostly - 7 (HumanDawn, Neosquid, Hellcrow, Elementar, Alex Kaz, Seth Rollins) HYPER MAJORITY reached
TheCapsFan - 2 (WolfOwl, Seraphy)
Alex Kaz - 1 (Ghostly)

As the second phase of the Hunter Exam concluded, the Phase 2 Examiner called out one individual who seemed to be hiding something. Before they could react, he grabbed something sharp and shiny, and revealed it to the group. "How..interesting. One of these was found in the body of the Kiriko." Turning back to the culprit, he asked him, "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

The strange looking man remained silent, aside from a few clicks and clacks from the various needles spread around his face and arms.

"Very well. You leave me no choice but to fail you."

Ghostly was hammered. She was:
Ghostly, you are Illumi Zoldyck, although your fellow examinees know you as Gittarackur.

Illumi_2011.png

Illumi is a member of the Zoldyck assassin family, and as such is a highly trained and capable assassin. He is taking the Hunter Exam to obtain a license which is needed for an assassination mission, but also has a more personal objective that he keeps to himself.

You have been trained in Nen, which grants you access to seemingly superhuman abilities. With it, you have created special needles that allow you to manipulate one's physical appearance, as well as potentially their minds and actions. You have injected yourself with some of these needles in order to appear as Gittarackur, and have kept as low a profile as possible in order to maintain your disguise. You can also use your needles on others to hypnotize and control them in order to further your goals.

As such, you are the Passive Godfather Role Cop. During the night phase, you may PM the action: [Hypnotic Spell] Username, which will attempt to determine the role of the target. You will come up as aligned with the Hunter Exam Group on any cop reports, and as you have resolved to be as passive as possible, you will never perform the factional kill unless you are the only member of the Examinee Hunters alive.

You are aligned with the Examinee Hunters, and win when all forces opposing it are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening, while at least one member is alive.

Your factional chat is located here: <snip>

As the remaining Hunters watched the strange needleman depart, their attention was diverted back to the Examiner as he walked up to another member of the group who had escaped notice so far. However, their vague resemblance to one of the other observers was impossible to dismiss now. The Examiner took a closer look at him, and quickly snapped his neck dispassionately. The other examinees were taken aback, but as the Examiner dropped the body the ground, they realized just what it was.

Neosquid has lost the game. She was:
Neosquid, you are a Man-faced Ape.

Man_faced_Ape.JPG

Man-faced Apes are carnivorous primates who love the taste of human flesh. They reside in the Numere Wetlands, which is part of the testing area in the Hunter's Exam.

You have the ability to disguise yourselves as humans and mimic human speech. You hunt by using your abilities to lure potential victims into an ambush. As you are not strong individuals, you mainly use group attacks in order to hunt successfully.

As such, you are the Lyncher. You have the win condition of lynching the character Satotz. If you are killed before the lynch occurs, Satotz survives or you weren’t on the bandwagon when it occurred, you will lose.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when you have lynched Satotz.

The remaining group turned to follow the Examiner and he began to lead them to the next phase. However, even he doesn't know the full extent of what will happen there...

WolfOwl has survived to the endgame. She was:
WolfOwl, you are Tonpa.

Tonpa_2011.PNG

Nicknamed the "Rookie Crusher", Tonpa has taken the Hunter's Exam 34 times. After failing the first few times, Tonpa started to focus on and enjoy the failures of rookie Examinees, and earned his nickname by actively sabotaging new entrants to the exam.

While surviving the dangerous Hunter Exam 34 times is certainly impressive, your lack of talent and desire to even pass holds you back.

As such, you are a Vanilla Townie. You have no power other than your day vote, so use it wisely.

You are aligned with the Hunter Exam Group, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

Alex Kaz has survived to the endgame. He was:
Alex Kaz, you are Leorio.

Leorio-2011.png

Leorio wants to become a Hunter to gain access to wealth, both to fund his medical education and also to help poor communities who have little access to life-saving medicine. He has a generous and sensitive heart.

You are a medical student who has a talent for diagnosis and treatment, and are very confident in your abilities.

As such, you are the Doctor. During the night phase, you may PM the action: [Treat] Username. This will attempt to save the target from one kill shot that night.

You are aligned with the Hunter Exam Group, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

Seth Rollins has survived to the endgame. He was:
Seth Rollins, you are Killua Zoldyck.

Killua-2011.png

Born to a family of assassins, Killua entered the Hunter Exam as an act of rebellion against his family and distaste for their occupation. However, the training he underwent prior to that ingrained in him a ruthlessness and talent for killing that he is still learning to control completely.

While you no longer wish to be an assassin by trade, you are more than willing to kill in defense of your friends, and there are few who can withstand you when you go on the warpath.

As such, you are the 1x Vigilante. During the night phase, you may attempt to kill another player by PMing the action: [Tear the heart out of] Username. You may only use this ability once.

Pikochu Elementar has survived to the endgame. He was:
Pikochu Elementar, you are Gon Freecs.

Gon-2011.png

The main protagonist of the Hunter x Hunter franchise, Gon possesses a curious nature who is always looking for adventure. He can be simple-minded at times, but also has extraordinary determination, and he makes friends quickly and easily.

You grew up in Whale Island, a sparsely inhabited island that is covered in forest. Your frequent adventures in the forest and interactions with the animals there helped you develop a natural talent for perception and stealth.

As such, you are the 2x Hider. Twice during the game, during the night phase, you may PM the action [Sneak Behind] Username, and you will hide behind the target. If the target is aligned with the Hunter Exam Group, you will be immune to all night actions. If the target is aligned with the Examinee Hunters, you will die. In addition, if the person you are hiding behind dies, you will die as well.

Hellcrow has survived to the endgame. He was:
Hellcrow, you are Kurapika.

Kurapika-2011.png

Kurapika is the last survivor of the Kurta clan, which was wiped out by the Phantom Troupe in order to harvest their unique scarlet eyes. He is an introverted, but very intelligent individual, and his lifelong goal is to get revenge for his clan.

You are very perceptive and have great attention to detail, allowing you to uncover and see things that others might miss.

As such, you are the Cop. During the night phase, you may PM the action: [Study] Username. This will attempt to determine the alignment of the target.

TheCapsFan has survived to the endgame. He was:
TheCapsFan, you are Hanzo.

Hanzo.jpg

Hanzo is a ninja from the small island country of Jappon, and has trained in the art of ninjutsu since he was a child.

You have a large amount of battle experience despite being only 18 years old, and are able to tail all but the most highly trained adversaries.

As such, you are the 2x Tracker. Twice in the game, during the night phase, you may PM the action: [Shadow] Username. This will attempt to determine who you target visited that night, but not what action was taken.

HumanDawn has survived to the endgame. He was:
HumanDawn, you are Satotz.

479932-hunter_x_hunter_2011_episode_4__01_.png

Satotz is an Archeological Hunter, and one of the proctors for the Hunter Exam. He is a quiet, calm and neat man.

As an official Hunter, Satotz has the capability to use Nen, which grants him many types of abilities. One ability that he has shown proficiency in in the ability to conceal his presence from all but the most astute individuals.

As such, you are the 2x Watcher. Twice in the game, during the night phase, you may PM the action: [Observe] Username, which will attempt to determine who visited your target, but not what actions were performed.

Seraphy has survived to the endgame. She was:
Seraphy, you are Pokkle.

Pokkle_targeting_Kyu.PNG

Pokkle is an archer who is on his second attempt to pass the Hunter's Exam and become a Hunter. He is a cautious man who rarely attacks without a backup plan.

While you are very proficient with the bow and arrow, you often boost their stopping power by dipping them in a liquid that can paralyze an enemy with nothing more than a scratch.

As such, you are the 2x Roleblocker. Twice in the game, during the night phase, you may PM the action: [Paralyze] Username, which will attempt to determine who visited your target, but not what actions were performed.

The Hunter Exam Group has won the game! Congratulations!

Examinee Hunters Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

I am not a man-faced ape >:c
I am a kawaii-faced princess

I KNEW HD WAS SATOTZ

but he was basically unlynchable so I was forced to resort to the second most likely option...ugh. I briefly considered counter claiming as a watcher who could self target, which fit with my previous post, but it had no chance of working...

one hell of a short game

Last edited:
And a note: I checked Caps n1, that was mainly why I pushed the Ghostly lynch ahead of his. If he wasn't the likely candidate after her, things might have been much different.

I am not a man-faced ape >:c
I am a kawaii-faced princess

I KNEW HD WAS SATOTZ

but he was basically unlynchable so I was forced to resort to the second most likely option...ugh. I briefly considered counter claiming as a watcher who could self target, which fit with my previous post, but it had no chance of working...

one hell of a short game

If you voted me over jackatlasred you'd have won omg.

Sorry for my lack of activity you all, I really do prefer hosting games to playing in my own opinion.

T'was fun, I was the sexy lady and used my ability on NightOwl once.

Sorry for my lack of activity you all, I really do prefer hosting games to playing in my own opinion.

T'was fun, I was the sexy lady and used my ability on NightOwl once.

Why did you Roleblock WolfOwl? The reason I picked Ghostly over you to out was because you acted like the Watch result of three players didn't concern you and wasn't important, while scum would be more likely to panic. Oh, and that you might have been a good Town PR worth hiding.

Also, lol, I was right about Alex and HC being the Doc and Cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom