• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Survive the Hunter Exam! - Endgame: Examinee Hunters Eliminated, Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a man-faced ape >:c
I am a kawaii-faced princess

I KNEW HD WAS SATOTZ

but he was basically unlynchable so I was forced to resort to the second most likely option...ugh. I briefly considered counter claiming as a watcher who could self target, which fit with my previous post, but it had no chance of working...

one hell of a short game
If HD had been NK'd you would have become a Survivor, so you still had a chance if Ghostly had been able to survive the day.

this is a perfect example of a game decided almost entirely by chance and role distribution
I agree completely. Though the actions played some part, the town got lucky D1 and then the N1 actions fell almost perfectly (aside from the doc protecting the wrong person). A Watcher getting 3 results in one night in this small a game, I have never heard of that happening before. Though I guess that speaks to the power of that role when used with good prediction. But then of course HD picked the right person to out right away.

Well....good job town xD
It was a fun game, even if it was kinda short. Thanks @jdthebud for hosting!

Also, lol, I was right about Alex and HC being the Doc and Cop.
You knew I was one of the 3 that visited WolfOwl and I made it painfully obvious that I'm the doc from your POV xD

Holy crap town was OP!

Also why did no one tell me I was messing up the factions XD I thought it was examiner a examinee. I was completely misreading the factions.

That was a short game of sheer luck for town. And I still find it funny people asked night actions outside of Doctor on a vanilla.

Thanks for hosting JD

Well darn. That was too bad, but as soon as Human said he watched Wolf that night it was just like "you have gotta be kidding me" haha. Good game anyway! It was fun while it lasted anyway. Also why did I have to get Illumi I hate him... gosh darn you Illumi couldn't I have gotten Hisoka instead.:p

Yeah for a moment there I thought maybe town didn't have a cop (by some chance of sheer luck) so I was hoping maybe that would coast me along but I wasn't seeing that Hellcrow was soft-claiming cop that explains his persistence against me now.

HumanDawn said:
Do you know how nervous you made me when you said that even though I knew there was no plausible way you could've somehow known but still.:coffee:

Why did you Roleblock WolfOwl? The reason I picked Ghostly over you to out was because you acted like the Watch result of three players didn't concern you and wasn't important, while scum would be more likely to panic. Oh, and that you might have been a good Town PR worth hiding.

Also, lol, I was right about Alex and HC being the Doc and Cop.
I wasn't too concerned because I knew my name was clear since the scum hooker had died.

I had a gut feeling WolfOwl that I just didn't shake.

Holy crap town was OP!

Also why did no one tell me I was messing up the factions XD I thought it was examiner a examinee. I was completely misreading the factions.

That was a short game of sheer luck for town. And I still find it funny people asked night actions outside of Doctor on a vanilla.

Thanks for hosting JD
I saw that, and was a bit surprised when no one corrected you, but I guess sadly no one really wanted to speculate (in detail anyway) about characters other than you. ;)

As for the OP Town, yeah it was, and while Mafia was also OP to balance, the D1 lynch resulted in a heavily town-sided game. If Ghostly had been able to avoid the Watcher she could have had a chance though, since she was Godfather.

Risks pay off in mafia games.

I had the opportunity to hammer Ghostly to save my own ass. If she were town, I would have been lynched with certainty the next day. If she were mafia, I probably still would have been lynched with certainty that I was bussing. Though Hellcrow knew I was town, so there's that. But ultimately I made the right decision so that's cool.

Also, town was frickin' OP as heck.

I didn't use either tracker btw

Good game town. Thanks @jdthebud for hosting a cool game. It was an interesting set-up.

That was a bit of bad luck scum. That wasn't a bad performance on your part.

I didn't use my role thief ability N1, because I thought I would have survived longer and I wanted to know a role before doing so. I didn't get the chance to use the hider ability for my second slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom