• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Survive the Hunter Exam! - Endgame: Examinee Hunters Eliminated, Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not even close to being on the same level as me and Human. Neosquid is since he solidified jacks fate. jacks interactions with Elementar dont seem scum/scum but more as town/town or town/scum and since jack was scum.

I will reread tomorrow, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

@jdthebud, don't forget to update the thread title :)

I don't have much to go on, but I won't vote for HD tomorrow. I'm still quite suspicious of them, but not enough to warrant a vote.

Day 2 - The Second Stage Begins
Day 2 - The Second Stage Begins

As the survivors of the hellacious swamp rested for a bit before the next stage of the Hunter Exam, some among them poked and prodded each other in order to judge who might be a threat in the coming hours. Sadly for one of them, the poke was extra sharp and deadly.

Elementar was killed. He was:
Elementar, you are Kiriko.

Kiriko.png

Kiriko are sentient Magical Beasts. The only known surviving members are part of a family of four, who live in a forest outside the port town of Dolle Harbor, a popular gathering place for Hunters. They may help guide worthy prospects to the Hunter Exam.

You have the natural ability to change their physical appearance at will. You are extremely good at hiding their true nature when shapeshifting and can fool even the most astute Hunters.

As such, you are the 2x Copycat. Twice in the game, during the night phase, you may PM the action: [Transform into] Username 1, and [Attack] Username 2, which will attempt to use the night action of the first player chosen on the second player. The players chosen must be different.

You are aligned with the Hunter Exam Group, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Day 2. The phase will end in 48 hours on Friday, December 2 at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8), unless a HYPER-MAJORITY is reached.

With 10 players alive, HYPER-MAJORITY will require 7 votes for a phase-ending hammer.

I'm the 1x Watcher.

I watched WolfOwl last night and she was visited by THREE players.
(technically four because of me but whatever)

Should I out who these players are? Three Town PRs on one player sounds incredibly excessive. I could think of Doctor for at least one of them, and maybe a "just in case it's a bus" cop check, but I can't think of a reasonable third.

WolfOwl, have you received anything weird?

How many mafias should be in a 12 player setup? 3?
And could it be possible that one of the 3 said players is mafia?
I can see doc being one of the three, but I'm not sure about cop. There were better cop targets last night.

I have more things to say, but I'd like to hear opinions on these^ questions before progressing further. Also, I suggest you hold on to revealing the 3 players until discussion happens. We should try to figure out how we can benefit the most from it first.

How many mafias should be in a 12 player setup? 3?
And could it be possible that one of the 3 said players is mafia?
I can see doc being one of the three, but I'm not sure about cop. There were better cop targets last night.

I have more things to say, but I'd like to hear opinions on these^ questions before progressing further. Also, I suggest you hold on to revealing the 3 players until discussion happens. We should try to figure out how we can benefit the most from it first.

2 is more believable but 3 is possible depending on roles. Either way, 3 other players targeted WolfOwl. I'm thinking it's possible one of them was a RoleCop and decided to check WolfOwl. Maybe Elementar died because he was vigilante killed...? That would make it likely that WolfOwl was a Nightkill target...

2 is more believable but 3 is possible depending on roles. Either way, 3 other players targeted WolfOwl. I'm thinking it's possible one of them was a RoleCop and decided to check WolfOwl. Maybe Elementar died because he was vigilante killed...? That would make it likely that WolfOwl was a Nightkill target...
So a doc would have had to have protected Wolf is what you're saying. But I don't see why a vig would have gone after Elementar. I don't remember him being very vocal last phase, so it just seems like that would've been an odd choice... it's not out of the line of possibility, but it just seems weird. Also with your ability-- so you can see how many people visited a person, but not specifically who visited said person?

I haven't watched/read HxH in a while but there's no one who would fit a serial killer or anything right?

So a doc would have had to have protected Wolf is what you're saying. But I don't see why a vig would have gone after Elementar. I don't remember him being very vocal last phase, so it just seems like that would've been an odd choice... it's not out of the line of possibility, but it just seems weird. Also with your ability-- so you can see how many people visited a person, but not specifically who visited said person?

I haven't watched/read HxH in a while but there's no one who would fit a serial killer or anything right?

I asked if I should out the names, meaning, yes I know who the three players are.

I asked if I should out the names, meaning, yes I know who the three players are.
Oh. Well I don't know about outing the players though, especially if you think Wolf was protected and that Elementar was killed by a vig. It still would seem weird to me that a vig would do that, but like I said it's not as if it's impossible.

What troubles me is the scenario of all 3 players being town PRs. But there is a good chance one of them is mafia, and with one mafia dead already it could work out very well.

I was hoping for opinions but sadly there haven't been any so far. I'll make a proper post when I get home.

WolfOwl, have you received anything weird?
Nope. Now question for you. Were either of those players that visited me Caps or Seth. They're my top scumreads after all.

Not really. Human, Neosquid, me, and Elementar probably looked the towniest. The first three because we lynched jack and that would have been a really strange bus, and Elementar because jack tried to make our interaction look like something outside of joking around.

My guess is that one is a doc and mafia chose Elementar knowing I would have a high chance of doc protection. Possibly cop to make sure I wasn't bussing scum partners, but if so-that was a waste. Could also be that they roleblocked me out of fear, and probably rolecopped me as well, which is why: HAHAHA JOKE'S ON YOU SCUM!

I might as well say now because they probably already know: I'M VANILLA BABY!!! MY VOTE IS MY POWER!!!

This was fun to wake up to :)

Nope. Now question for you. Were either of those players that visited me Caps or Seth. They're my top scumreads after all.

Not answering. I'm hesitant to even share one name out of fear of outing a Cop, but still... maybe just one for now? I'm still waiting for more replies.

Vanilla? Godfather confirmed!

Rolelocker is dead btw.

EDITED FOR FORMATTING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom