• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have a conversation with Ash what would you talk about?

I think I'd ask him if he has a favorite Pokemon just to see if he thinks hard about it first or if he can respond right away. I can imagine he probably either doesn't have one or it's Pikachu.

I'd probably just end up asking him how much he misses his old friends and Pokemon. Then maybe i'd ask him which of his ships he likes the most. Inb4 Pokeshipping. I'd ask him 'who the daddy' and maybe some boring questions like who his favourite gym leader has been so far etc.

"How do you think you life would be like if you had accepted the Frontier Brain role?" would be an interesting one.

How different would your life be if you had Aura training like Sir Aaron?

"Hey, Ash, if you ever meet a magenta haired woman and a blue haired man accompanied by a really pale, fuzzy midget with a strange speech impediment, don't take them up on their strangely generous offer."

Just watching some of the early BW series episodes just cringing at how our old hero from Pallet after all these years is still just wow...

I mean we see progress, it disappears for him and his Pokemon. Has unevloved Pokemon stay unevolved for sometimes the entire period of a region, using bland battle moves like Tackle in a League match, etc.

If you could sit down and have a conversation with Ash face to face and I mean the CURRENT Ash from the BW series. What would you talk about?

I'd ask about how he keeps his Pokemon in their weaker forms, forgets about his old tactics and just acts like a fool...

Forget about the writers just imagine Ash's doing is all by his own decisions not because of the creators and not because of promotion.

Haha another thing is how he kept falling for TR's lame disguises as well :p

Totally what I would ask him as well. Further I would ask how long he's actually on journey and what the heck is his birthday. Also what is his secret to draw the attention of so many sweet girls and not recognizing or caring for it at all (and if he would still act dumb I would creep him out by telling about his past I shouldn't know and how it seemed to a third person watcher). If this questions where out of the way and he still hasn't take his feet in the hand and run I would ask about stuff like Top 3 Types, favorite Gym leader male and female, favorite rival, favorite League and if he plans on ever re-taking them to finally win one, what's about the normal education you would get if you weren't traveling with and for pokemon and what exactly is being a Pokemon master for him.

Just watching some of the early BW series episodes just cringing at how our old hero from Pallet after all these years is still just wow...

I mean we see progress, it disappears for him and his Pokemon. Has unevloved Pokemon stay unevolved for sometimes the entire period of a region, using bland battle moves like Tackle in a League match, etc.

If you could sit down and have a conversation with Ash face to face and I mean the CURRENT Ash from the BW series. What would you talk about?

I'd ask about how he keeps his Pokemon in their weaker forms, forgets about his old tactics and just acts like a fool...

Forget about the writers just imagine Ash's doing is all by his own decisions not because of the creators and not because of promotion.

Haha another thing is how he kept falling for TR's lame disguises as well :p

I'll ask those exact question and also about why he keeps reseting and forgeting things.

May our questions break the 4th wall?

"How do you feel about how the writers handle you, and do you feel like you've received any justice from them?"

Do you remember about a promise you made to a certain bird that you left in Kanto before going to the Orange Islands?

Shouldn't kids your age be at school learning how to calculate 2x2 instead of messing with pokemon?

I would ask Ash the most important question ever. A question that a certain someone should have asked Ash in episode 1.

Are you a boy or a girl?

May our questions break the 4th wall?

"How do you feel about how the writers handle you, and do you feel like you've received any justice from them?"

Haha no, I said that in the original post I want to make this just about Ash and the series not about the people writing about it xD

I would ask Ash the most important question ever. A question that a certain someone should have asked Ash in episode 1.

Are you a boy or a girl?
428060-oak.jpg

Giiiiiiiiirl...?

I would ask why he not use Palpitoad more. And which of all his battles that was hardest.

Seriously one of his most underrated Unova Pokemon, I mean even though its not fully evolved it has some good battle victories under its belt um belly...um yeah its won some good battles in its few that it has been a part of.

I really wanted to see it and Stunfisk interact more or be in a double battle or something since the two were like partners before they were captured :/

Yeah, I would like to know which of his 100s of battles proved the most challenging to him.

Why do you lose every league (excluding Orange League)?
Why are you still 10?
Why will your journey never end?
Why do you regress at the beginning of every region?
How's it like to be a pimp all the time?
Can you ever find love?
Will you ever be a Pokémon Master?
What's wrong with your voice? (Would've asked this to BF and DP Ash)
What happened to your cute laugh? You sound like Fran the Nanny now when you laugh.
What happened to your genuinely awesome yell?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom