• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

What do you think of the Shop run by Jodi and myself?

• It's great.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • It's good.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • It barely passes the mark.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's horrible!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 11 Oct - I'm going to hack-check)

Speed Ev berrie for a Fake Out, U turn Aipom?

Shadow Ball Eevee, Curslax and Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop Elekid for the Shiny Treeko? If you want a rare Item I have a few...
Shadow Ball Eevee and Curslax will do for the shiny Treecko.

I can offer Dragon Scales, Heart Scales, Mushrooms, and evolutionary stones if that's enough. Also I can buy items.

How much is a shiny UT Charmander worth? A shiny UT Swablu? A shiny UT Groiwlithe?
Well, what do you currently have? If you are offering egg move Pokémon, 2-3 for one. I think 2 of them, any move is good. Or perhaps TMs will work?

What do you want in exchange for the shiny Giratina?
You'll need to ask Jodi for that one.

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 11 Oct - I'm going to hack-check)

Shadow Ball Eevee and Curslax will do for the shiny Treecko.

What about the berry? Im free now =3

What about the berry? Im free now =3
I'm planting these now. Perhaps, suggest something else? That is, unless you have a batch of 3-6...

Well, what do you currently have? If you are offering egg move Pokémon, 2-3 for one. I think 2 of them, any move is good. Or perhaps TMs will work?

TMs will work better, yeah. I have many given that I've imported from Firered, Leafgreen, Sapphire, and Emerald. Just name the ones you want, as many as you want for the 3 shinies (or the one(s) you're willing to trade).

Is it true that the ot GOD shiny legends from this shop were found to be hacked? If so, could you please tell me if the shiny ho oh and deoxys were hacked (these were the two I got from you guys)? If those two turn out to be hacked I would really like a tradeback or compensation of some sort as I traded legit pokemon for them and I hate hacks for the most part..

Edit : also, how did you find out they were hacked

Last edited:

I can offer you a wishmaker jirachi for a shiny piplup or eevee, or possibly one of the crown dogs.

Jodi~I would like the:
Hacked Flawless Shiny EV'd Aerodactyl
Hacked flawless Shiny EV'd Charizard
Shiny Regigigas
Shiny Lotad

I can offer the stuf from my store

I'm planting these now. Perhaps, suggest something else? That is, unless you have a batch of 3-6...

? what do you meen?

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 15 Oct - Squeezing in a Mew)

hey, for a normal lunatone, and the ralts, and a copy of explosion, what would you like?

Cross-chop Croagunk, Mirrorcoat Feebas, and one other egg move poke of your choice for a shiny Charmander.

what nature is your fal2010 mew?

hey, for a normal lunatone, and the ralts, and a copy of explosion, what would you like?
From which game?

Cross-chop Croagunk, Mirrorcoat Feebas, and one other egg move poke of your choice for a shiny Charmander.
Just two of these Pokémon should work.

what nature is your fal2010 mew?
Adamant. It'd make for a great lead Mew. Physical attacks are its forte. (Taunt/SR/U-turn/Explosion) However, if you wanted something with another nature, wait while I SR in my SS game, OK?

actually im simply interested in getting every nature of them.

Re: Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 17 Oct - Too many Chimchar)

Shiny cherrim for shiny trapinch?

Could I trade you a 10aniv Celebi for the Japanese movie celebi?

Shiny cherrim for shiny trapinch?
Sure. Trade accepted.
Could I trade you a 10aniv Celebi for the Japanese movie celebi?
...Yes. Why not?
heart gold?
For Gen IV trades, I am using HeartGold.

NOTICE: I won't be handling any further requests from now on. Things are catching up to me and I expect to be busy in the next two months. Hence, I can't really handle anymore trades after that. Can someone kindly lock this thread temporarily until further notice?

Please VM me if you guys have pending trades. As for trades with Jodi, do the same thing.

Do you guys have TM 46 (Thief)?

Hey i was wondering if i could make two more trades. Your Movie 10 Celebi for my MYSTRY Mew and your Shiny Rayquaza for my Shiny Dialga??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom