• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I built a custom Pokeball made of a Pokeblock mix of all the apricorns around, and when its thrown, it only encapsulates a Pokemon's head, thereby leaving it to bleed to death inside mah fuckin' ball.

*throws it*

Done.

I whip out my umbrella and open it. Your pokeball bounces off. I bite your head off too.

I win again.

The Pokeball has a safety measure of containing a teleporting Dusclops that can suck in any inanimate objects into its void, allowing my ball to easily overcome such a paltry barrier.

The ball's still gotchur head, bitch!

He's offline? Yay! Kenshi's gone! Kenshi's gone! I win!

Actually, I think it's your un-win day. Like an un-birthday from Alice in Wonderland. I win for making the reference.

^Oooh, Alice! Now I have Almost Alice stuck in my head.

I win for .......... no good reason. I just win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom