• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the same vent slits thats on the switch as well? No. Knotch plus it supposedly having the same size port. Actually there was a video i saw a while ago that was explaining that of it wasnt for size and some sort of plastic thing on the port that it would fit. The guy making the cideo seems to think that a charging dock in the future may come out for the lite.
The Lite cannot be docked at all - the hardware simply doesn't have HDMI conversion nor a dock port.
Dont need hdmi for a charging dock.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but Lavendulan (the translator of the Chinese leaks from SM) retweeted this pic saying it was first posted July 14th but nobody paid attention to it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_034021.jpg
    IMG_20190808_034021.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted before, but Lavendulan (the translator of the Chinese leaks from SM) retweeted this pic saying it was first posted July 14th but nobody paid attention to it.

Problem is that Wooloo was already revealed. And the 2 cats represent Meowth. One is the Gigantamax form and the other is the supposed Regional Evolution: But here's the thing: If Meowth gets a Regional Form, i doubt it gets a Gigantamax form (And the same the other way around). Another problem: Where's Drednaw. Only 1 flower (Instead of 2 with Gossifleur and Eldegoss, suggesting it doesn't evolve). Also: Where's Alcremie and Rolycoly.
Yamper being on here, but Alcremie and Rolycoly aren't, is kinda suspicious, since i don't buy the And more thing either. You either leak all pictures, or you reveal nothing. Their is no middle ground.

But the two Meowth forms come from the original Dynamax leak that has been accurate so far.

I think its mistaken for a regional evolution or Gigantamax. For me personally, it doesn't make much sense if the regional form also gets a Gigantamax form, especially if Gigantamax forms have form changes, since then whats the point in having the regional form if you can have regular Meowth have the Gigantamax form change.

You mean the same vent slits thats on the switch as well? No. Knotch plus it supposedly having the same size port. Actually there was a video i saw a while ago that was explaining that of it wasnt for size and some sort of plastic thing on the port that it would fit. The guy making the cideo seems to think that a charging dock in the future may come out for the lite.
You said something about markings on the back but the only ones I could see were the vents and the holes for the screws.

If the switch lite was going to be dockable, why not release the dock at the same time instead of making a big deal about how you can't play some games on it?

I think its mistaken for a regional evolution or Gigantamax. For me personally, it doesn't make much sense if the regional form also gets a Gigantamax form, especially if Gigantamax forms have form changes, since then whats the point in having the regional form if you can have regular Meowth have the Gigantamax form change.
The leaker mentioned two separate Meowth "things", one of them being a Giganta form. Even if the other thing was an evolution (called Meowth?), regional evolutions are tied into regional forms according to the official site.

Why are people saying that the national fez is in the games? If that was the case, they would not have said that they cut it in the first place. They ran out of time to model all the Pokémon right?

So, according to the leak, Mewoth will get a galar form AND a gigantamax form right after its Alola form? Isn't It a bit too much, considering that Alola Persian is already a good pokemon?

So, according to the leak, Mewoth will get a galar form AND a gigantamax form right after its Alola form? Isn't It a bit too much, considering that Alola Persian is already a good pokemon?
Yeah, I hope there has been some confusion somewhere.

Alolan Meowth/Persian was enough for me.

Alolan Persian might well not be in these games, so how good it is would be kind of irrelevant.

Having 3 different Persian forms is a bit too much, though. We already have plenty of cats.

I mean I kinda think @Oriden might be onto something when they said that Galarian Meowth might not evolve.

But in any case, whether it's "too much" is subjective. I doubt that "how many cat Pokémon there are" is a meaningful statistic to the developers; they just take whatever ideas seem creatively potent to them and run with it. Sometimes it's a cat, sometimes it isn't. Sometimes it'll be a new way to redesign an old cat in a new context, sometimes it won't be. And, personally, I think it kinda makes sense for Galarian forms to reuse at least one of the Pokémon that got an Alola form, as it further illustrates the varying effects that different environments can have on a species. Kantonian Meowth is a neutral base stage. Being imported into Alola by the royal family, which then collapsed, led to vain and feral Meowth. In Galar, they might have a very different history and a different evolutionary result. Compare and contrast.

Looks like new pokemon and gigantamax hints.

We got us a fruit bat

half gengar half clefairy, maybe Morpeko?

an eye on a web, somekinda spide maybe?

jello cubes

A knight

A person in an eevee costume

floofy cat, probably galarian Meowth

a stick bug

teapot elephant (someone remind me when we saw the teapot elephant)

A dragon, maybe gigantamax Charizard

I'm guessing galarian or gigantamax Hitmonlee

gigantamax Lapras

Sirfetch'd

Yamper evo

Skwovet

a penguin wizard

magic 8 ball

Starter evos (soccer player, gorilla, trench coat spy)

gigantamax Meowth

wooloo evo

Manticore

Greedunt

Gigantamax Machamp (can't miss leg day if you have no legs)

Gigantamax Volcarona

Maybe gigantamax wooloo

and fatachu

Last edited:
I think Galarian Meowth going to evolve into an alternate Galar-only evolution. (so not a Persian form). The Giganta form is for an anime gag with the original Meowth vs. Pikachu.

If to be honest, finding logic in this is unnecessary. Meowth is a popular Pokemon and Game Freak can go a bit too far sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom