• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to clear the snow from the screen without truning off the snow?

I wonder whether having snow or not can be made a permanent setting via a cookie.

Wow, why are you guys all having issues with the ON/OFF button? Since I've shut it off, it hasn't turned back on. It doesn't matter what I do: refresh pages, visit subforums, log-in/out, etc.
I'm still experiencing lag, though :c

You guys need to get Chrome :thumbup:

Wow, why are you guys all having issues with the ON/OFF button? Since I've shut it off, it hasn't turned back on. It doesn't matter what I do: refresh pages, visit subforums, log-in/out, etc.
I'm still experiencing lag, though :c

You guys need to get Chrome :thumbup:

As soon as you close your browser, it goes poof.

I wonder where the setting to disable the snow is located now. It no longer lags in browsers that I use, but...

Due to the number of reports we were getting about technical issues, we disabled the snow we were using before and switched to a simpler version. This one is only enabled on the Christmas 2005 skin, which should be the default skin on the forums currently. There's no on/off toggle with this one I'm afraid, so if you want snow off you'll have to manually switch skins. Hopefully this one won't cause people any issues.

I'm glad you removed the snow. I'm using Chrome and it's much easier now even with the Silver Ball redux skin. :]

It's working fine for me much like it did on day 1. Much better than yestarday. It's also a nice touch to 2005. I wish I could it make my defult skin year round.

Yeah, I'm not having any problems with the snow now.
Though that Bulbasaur does look a bit like a teletubby to me for some reason...

Maybe I'm not making myself clear. I want the skin year round. I have already set it as my skin default.

I think you may have misunderstood the terminology we're using then. When I'm talking about a default skin, I'm talking about the skin set in the admin panel for all users who haven't set their own preferred skin. When you set a skin as your preferred skin, it specifically overrides whatever the default skin is. When you're saying that you've set a "skin default" for yourself, that's what I mean by you setting a skin as your "preferred skin".

In any case, just like all our other holiday skins, the Christmas skin is available for people to set as their preferred skin all year round.

No more snow that follows the mouse? ;A; Darn, I loved that. The Christmas skin really hurts my eyes. OTL I'm sad.

Just gotta say, love the site, wish I had discovered it sooner. Still having a tough time navigating; there's just too much to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom