• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lets Give this a try...Star Wars: New Beginning(START UP!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaar grinned. At long last. Something of importance. He started walking over toward the auditorium, thinking of what Sidious had in store for him this time. He located the meeting room, and took his seat. Sidious had did his job well. Those idiots that called themselves Jedi had failed to realize that their Chancellor was the lord of the Sith. And before they could take action, it was far too late.

OCC: Ittaclics mean flashback for me as well.

Wudon laughed, untill he heard the Announcers voice. "And now, we shall be voting on the New Chancellor for the Republic!" The announcer said, before getting an applause. "Now these are the Representatives...." He then started to think of his last battle at Geonosis, while the speaker announced the Canidates

"Senator Bail Organa!" He said, as Organa Stood up. People applauded.

(This name and the other name will be made up)

"Senator Jace Talahan" he said, as jace stood.

"And finally, Senator Jalan Mortuna" he said, as Jalan Stood up. FInally, the applause stopped. "Now, begin to vote."

OCC: First off, we just gonna vote and then dont worry about it, or will the Chancellor will be used from time to time. Also, we just gonna have Organa win?

----------------------

"Go Go Go!" Wudon said, as clones ran past him. Since the Geonisians and Droids were trying to retake Geonosis....it was a hard battle. Wudon was standing at the mouth of a cave, surveying the area. Suddenly, he felt someone else inside there. He activated his Saber, and turned around. "Whos in here? Show yourselves! You may be spared if you dont resist." He said in a loud voice.

Wyrm walked up and cast his vote. The best choice was obviously Bail Organa. He chose him and turning in his answer, he grinned. He walked back to his seat. He knew the representatives before today, and he decided who we would be voting for.

OOC: I say make him useful, and yes BAIL ORGANA FOR SUPREME CHANCELLOR! *parades around handing out pins*

Yedo turned to look at his two brothers, they were good warriors. Solid. Dependable. Surrender wasn’t an option-surrendering to the Republic, who had driven him from his homeworld…..would be the penultimate dishonor. As one, the three Geonosians burst from behind their stalactites, the Jedi faced three sonic blasters…that had yet to speak their deadly tongue.

Yedo, who stood in the middle of his two comrades spoke in rough, somewhat understandable basic. “Jedi. We are all warriors here. You can destroy us. We know this, but you can destroy all of us before we destroy you? I would….not like to find out. We….” Yedo paused, looking for the right words. “Would like….an understanding to pass between us.”

Wudon went up and voted for Organa, then sat down. He then kept silence, as he remeninced back to that battle.

Wudon kept his lightsaber in a steady stance, ready to block any shots fired. "Well, what would you like to understand? We are only attacking to keep the peace. The CIS came here, and captured some of our Jedi. We only came to rescue them, and destroy Count Dooku. But since he escaped, we were given the mission to liberate Geonosis of the CIS." He explained. He could feel the Hostile air, and the confusion of the Geonosians

Yedo paused once more before continuing on in halting basic. “We….think you misunderstand. We have our own view of the war. We….seek……a…agreement…between us. You allow us to leave this cave and we do not attack you as we leave. We are warriors….we keep our part of agreement. A warrior’s word is his code.” Yedo shifted uncomfortably, the Jedi could strike at least two of them down if it came to a fight. He hoped that this Jedi was also a warrior, a being of his word.

Wudon thought it over. He could easily take the two quiet ones down, but the one speaking looked rough. After careful consideration, he came to a Conclusion. "Agreed." He said, stepping back. He didnt put his guard down either. "But be warned....I wont be able to keep those clones from attacking you. Once you step out, youre on your own...but you probably already knew that." He said, as he waited for the Geonosians walk out.

There was a group of about 10 clones close to the cave, shooting the Droidekas. They were too busy with the Droids to notice the Commotion inside the Cave.

Zaar remembered the barren landscape known as Dagobah. He was left there as a child by his parents, who thought that they were better off without him. He remembered forging weaponry out of the materials he could forage, and he was fairly adept at it.

A vivid memory came to him, as vivid as the interior of the Death Star that lay before him. He fended off oversized spiders with wickedly sharp swords, crafted from the stones and wood he could find. Their bodies fell to the ground, and he enjoyed it. He loved making these wild beasts suffer, taking out his pent up anger against his damned family on these creatures. He remembered seeing on old hermit that he hadn't seen before, watching him take down these creatures, but shook his head and hobbled off.

He remembered a ship, coming down from the skies, the only activity after many, many years. A man came out of the ship, followed by what appeared to be Droids. He said that he saw potential in him. Sith potential. He offered to train him in these dark arts, and seeing that his hatred had almost reached his breaking point, he immediately accepted. At last, he was going to make a name for himself. At last, he was going to be free from that wretched wasteland. He had a new life, and he was going to use it as best as he could.

Soda was walking along a corridor in the Death star headed toward the auditorium. Although his legs are short he is able to get around fairly quickly. Entering the room halfway full of troopers, he finds a seat not too far from Zaar and sits.

"A disturbance in the dark side, I sense. Destroy the Republic, we must.."

"I was going to say that!" Leonard yells, jumping out from under the table, and placing a cake on the table. "I made this cake for everyone." He says, taking his seat. Despite his...Eccentricities, Leonard was very, very good at his job, having once singlehandedly killed three high ranking Jedi, not to mention his very, very high kill count. "Anyway, yeah, the Republic has to go. However, more important, I noticed something that could ruin our plans. We have this huge hole in our weapon anybody could just shoot a missile into and ruin it. I say we cover it with one of those forcefield thingies they used to put on those droideka things.

Yedo nodded. “We know this. We survive. We always have. Good luck Jedi, we will both need it this day. For what it is worth, when this war is over. You are…welcome…in our hive. I am Yedo. Those of my hive will know that name.” With that, the trio of Geonosians took to the air and winged their way out of the cave-and upwards, away from the clones and the droids. Yedo had reworked his opinion of the Jedi, perhaps they were not to blame for the attack…perhaps, the Republic deserved the full blame for it.

Yedo shook himself out of his trip down memory lane, he did not have time for this. He had a planet to liberate.

Last edited:
Zaar sighed. "That's what we've been trying to do for years. They're like cockroaches; no matter how many times we try to squash them, they just never die. And they're just as irritating, as well. Anakin's betrayal and Sidious's revelation were hopefully enough to throw them into anarchy and chaos, but I doubt it. They will try anything to stop us, and he have to prepare to counter these plans."

Rix was standing still next to Kit Fisto, his Master and watched him cast his vote.
As he was not yet a Jedi or even a legal adult, he could not vote. Although he sensed feelings of satisfaction from his master when he heard others vote for Organa. Kit Fisto voted for him.

Keeko didn't know who to vote for so she went with the second guy. She went back to the others. "Guys! Sorry I didn't say hi! I was thinking about how to practice..." Keeko says then gets one of her far away looks.

Wudon watched as the Geonosians flew away. "Apparantly, the geonosians dont like this war..." He said before running out to help the Clones Finally, the CIS withdrew there Ships and Armies, as the Trade Federation and Techno Union ships made there way back up to space, leaving any Geonosians who didnt follow the orders, behind.

Wudon snapped out of his flashback, as he looked around. Most of the people voted for Bail Organa. Others voted for Jace. It would be a tough decision in the end.

-------------

Sidious appeared on the stage, as he adressed everyone. He went throguh the usual stuff, before getting to the important things. "Now, I would like to appoint out new commader for the Stormtroopers...." He said, before looking around. "Leo-115!" he announced

"YEAH!" He yells. jumping up and down, pumnping his fist. "I rule! My first order is to cover that vent! Seriously, I'm surprised nobody thought of that already!"

Zaar sighed and slapped his forehead. Sidious appointed that imbecile as commander of the Stormtroopers? He couldn't be serious, he simply could not be serious...

Sidious gave Leo a blank look. "Okay, first off....youre not the one who orders thing around here, exept for troopers, and secondly, we cant really cover the vent, cause its an Exaust Port...we have to have it open. Unless youre willing to buy a forceshield to go over it...a breathable forceshield." He said.

Bane was not unhappy with the new leader he was a bit happy "a nut for a leader not everything can be bad" thought Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom