• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s

I'd say as in Crafty.

I think for this generation, TPCi should do a phoenetic guide.

Seriously, a phonetic guide is something that should have been there from the start. Most of the names of pokemon nowadays are kind of hard to pronounce correctly.

Re: List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s

It'd sure save us from more gems like Ar-cuh-nine, Mis-maggie-us, and Ar-kee-us...

Damn, the English Generation V names SUCK SO MUCH and are SO FAGGY that one BADASS Generation V pokémon (Desukan) even has 'fag' in its English name (CoFAGrigus). FUCK the English Generation V names, whoever thought of the English Generation V names DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

Damn, the English Generation V names SUCK SO MUCH and are SO FAGGY that one BADASS Generation V pokémon (Desukan) even has 'fag' in its English name (CoFAGrigus). FUCK the English Generation V names, whoever thought of the English Generation V names DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

Lol you might as well be saying that about the generation 1 names, y'know.

>Cofagrigus

This wasn't the best idea, you guys.

Lol you might as well be saying that about the generation 1 names, y'know.

No, because the English Generation I names are actually decent. The English Generation I names weren't randomly pulled out of someone's ass.

>Cofagigus

Jebus Chrismo, can you guys just let it go? T_T
So childish, smh.

EDIT: Lol, OK Ryushi. Being childish isn't gonna change the names. ;3

>Cofagrigus

Like most other controversies in Pokemon, that's based on stupid, so its not like Nintendo has to worry.

Still prefer Sarcophin though.

Jebus Chrismo, can you guys just let it go? T_T

No.

So childish, smh.

The English Generation V names are what's childish!

EDIT: Lol, OK Ryushi. Being childish isn't gonna change the names. ;3

Accepting the SUPREMELY SHITTY English Generation V names isn't gonna change the names either. The Pokémon franchise as a whole deserves better than this faggotry.

No, because the English Generation I names are actually decent. The English Generation I names weren't randomly pulled out of someone's ass.

Seel and Mr.Mime beg to differ.

Accepting the SUPREMELY SHITTY English Generation V names isn't gonna change the names either. The Pokémon franchise as a whole deserves better than this faggotry.
Yet in the end, the whole world would be so much better if people didn't make death threats and didn't act like childish buffoons because of bad localisation names.

I'm not saying you can't hate the names, but why don't you take a look back in the thread where people expressed their dissatisfaction without resulting to childish banter.

I'm not saying you can't hate the names

I don't need your permission to hate the English Generation V names. *continues to hate the English Generation V names*

but why don't you take a look back in the thread where people expressed their dissatisfaction without resulting to childish banter.

No thanks.

I don't need your permission to hate the English Generation V names. *continues to hate the English Generation V names*

No thanks.

Yeeeah, someone needs to take a nap. >.>

Anyways, I wonder when these names will be confirmed by the official website or whatever. I'm just really hoping they aren't fakes. Besides, I personally think these names are too clever/punny to be fake. I don't think many people would've thought of 'em.

95% of these names are decent. We're bitching about the other 5% that we don't like. Most of them are perfectly fine.

Time to close this, at least for now. We really don't need this level of anger over something like this. And we don't need it spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom